“Excellent Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Laramie
Williamstown, Massachusetts
“Excellent Hotel”
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Everything at this hotel was first rate, especially the service. The staff was really helpful. I would stay here anytime I am traveling route 80. The nickname for this hotel should be Mary Poppins because it's "practically perfect in every way!"

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank jssp90
HGIUWCONFCNTR, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn Laramie, responded to this review, 22 March 2012
I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our facility so much and I appreciate you taking the time to review our property. Safe travels and we look forward to serving you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Lethbridge, Canada
Reviewed 11 March 2012

The Laramie Hilton Garden Inn is a nice break away. Spent 4 nights while attending a conference in the area. We were upgraded to a suite and must say it was a very comfortable experience. The added bonus of a small refrigerator and microwave was great.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AddiesGrammy
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was our pleasure serving you and I hope you'll stay with us again soon!
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I stayed here for a four-day conference in February 2012 and was pleased with my experience. All my interactions with staff were great - everyone was friendly and helpful. I requested some hand weights to use for exercising in my room and was happy to learn they had complimentary exercise packs available to guests on loan which included hand weights, a yoga mat and blocks, resistance bands, etc. The room was good-sized, clean and in good repair. The only negative was an extremely loud air unit. It would rouse me from sleep a bit whenever it kicked on! It didn't appear to be in need of repair, as I heard the same comment from a couple of other colleagues staying at the hotel from the conference.

The breakfast seemed pretty expensive so I declined. There are a handful of chain restaurants within walking distance though, which was convenient. The bartenders at the lounge were friendly, but the lounge area was extremely small. In Laramie during a winter storm though, it was nice to have an option right at the hotel!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank PNWesterner
HGIUWCONFCNTR, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn Laramie, responded to this review, 8 March 2012
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our facility while attending a conference! I do apologize for the loud air unit and I have informed our engineering staff about the issue. They have taken steps to make sure all maintenance inspections on the air units have been completed. Thank you taking the time to review our property and we hope to see you back here again soon!
Utah
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Our stay at this hotel was wonderful. The staff were very attentive and kind. The rooms were very clean. Our kids loved the pool area. The only thing we weren't too keen on was that the kids breakfast cost as much as the adult breakfast. It was more expensive to eat breakfast at the hotel than dinner at the same hotel the night before. Over all a great hotel and we will be staying here again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank DarrylDarthur
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad to hear you and your family enjoyed staying with us. I do apologize that you were charged the same for the children's breakfast as the adult. I have informed our Front Office Manager, Renee, about the situation and she would be happy to speak with you. Thank you again for reviewing our property and hopefully we will see you again soon!
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 4 February 2012

I'll tell you right up front that I prefer Hamptons over HGI. That said, this is a nice enough facility with clean spacious rooms and comfortable beds. Just stayed here for a business trip. Close to the University of Wyoming and restaurants/fuel/services. Something disturbing though, right after I left the hotel I found that my windshield wiper blades had been stolen off my rental Chrysler Town and Country van. Had not taken the vehicle anywhere bu there. Perhaps not HGI's fault, but surprising that I couldn't park there without my vehicle being vandalized. Thank goodness there was no rain on my return trip to the Denver Airport.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I am glad to hear you enjoyed our facility and your stay with us. I would like to apologize for the wiper blades being taken off of your rental car and I do appreciate you making us aware of the situation. It was a pleasure serving you and hopefully we will see you again soon!
Reviewed 28 January 2012

We were traveling from Yellowstone to Denver and stopped overnight. The property is 4 years old and well maintained. It was nearby a good many other places to eat and shopping. Great stay.

• Stayed January 2012
HGIUWCONFCNTR, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Garden Inn Laramie, responded to this review, 1 February 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and had the chance to explore the great food and shopping in town. We hope you come visit us again soon!
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Clean rooms. Right next to the university of wyoming. Great place to stay. Comfy beds.

• Stayed January 2012
Thank you for your review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!