“I always stop in while visiting Powell”
Review of Uncommon Grounds

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Uncommon Grounds
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Powell
Anaheim, California
“I always stop in while visiting Powell”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I only visit Powell every couple of years, however I always stop in this coffee shop. Their Mexi-Mocha is great - either hot or iced. They have a good selection of coffee drinks, and I like their ambiance.

• Visited July 2014

Powell, Wyoming
“Best coffee in town!”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I love Uncommon Grounds! The place is so cute and makes you feel very at home. Always great service greeting you with a smile. They also have some delicious breakfast options, bagel breakfast sandwich is my favorite. Sometimes there's art hanging from students at the college and they do live music/open mic nights once in a while which I've never been to but I think that's a great idea for Powell. Oh, and I love the little messages they write on the to-go cups... they brighten my day! :)

Visited December 2013