“Very clean hotel with amenities”

Hampton Inn Rawlins
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Rawlins
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My 12 hour drive from Wichita to Rawlins ballooned to a 16 drive because of several unforseen problems. So when I arrived in Rawlins I was bone tired. The staff got me into my room fairly quickly. The room was clean, the bedding was fluffy, the bathroom was sparkling. My daughter splashed in the pool while I decompressed in the whirlpool. I got a great night's sleep. The smoke-free room had zero smell of smoke. (My daughter is highly sensitive.) The complimentary breakfast had choices for me as a hypoglycemic, and my teen daughter liked the choices, too. There was a helper on site to assist me with the self-serve if needed. She was very nice. I also talked with a few other guests in the dining area and the parking lot. They were pleasant and interesting people. I'll probably plan my travels around a stop at this hotel, it was that pleasant!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Karen A

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We had a reservation here but my husband decided he wanted to drive another 1.5 hours west. We stopped by at around 5:30 pm and asked if it was too late to cancel our reservation and find another one 1.5 hours away. The desk clerk was extremely helpful, found us another Hampton Inn in Rock Springs that was even less expensive. We certainly appreciate all the help we received at Rawlings, Wyoming. Thank you Hampton Inn.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed on our way up to Jackson Hole, WY. The room we had was spacious (the 2 queen and sofa pull-out) with kitchenette. For some reason the Probably more than what we needed for a one night stay though. The breakfast was much better than most hotel complimentary breakfast's at hotels. We were well rested and ready for the second half of our road trip.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Ideal location halfway between someplaces .Very comfortable rooms and very adequate accommodations and reasonably good breakfast. No complaints whatsoever and recommend this motel for anyone at any time.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We have stayed at several Hampton Inns across the country and appreciate the consistency of service and cleanliness of the rooms. This hotel did nothing to change our mind. Rooms were very clean, carrots were comfortable, service was excellent.

The breakfast service in the morning was good. The attendance was very friendly and attentive. This is a quality hotel. We will Stay here again whenever we are in Rawlins, Wyoming.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

My family was on the way to utah on business when we decided to stop at this location. After we checked in we were told to try an remember that one of elevators doesn't work so if can try to remember which one we should be ok. OMG why did they feel that that statement was ok. My family all went to the room on 2nd floor to wake up to a really loud gas odor. When I went to go to front desk to report the elevator door opened and to my surprise no elevator. Took stairs saw elevator blocked off on first floor but they didn't shut elevator down. Reported gas smell and was told maintenance was not in and not sure when they will be in if at all. Again OMG. So if you value your life stay as far away from this location.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed here with the family for just one night on a cross country drive. The rooms were clean, new and so comfortable. The small breakfast offerings in the morning were AWESOME! The kids loved the many options they had from waffles to french toast sticks to cereal and mom and dad had more than enough healthy choices as well. This is a great hotel and if I ever need a room in Rawlins again I will DEFINITELY be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family