“Outstanding”

Hampton Inn Rawlins
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Rawlins
Reviewed 13 August 2014

After a 500 day motorcycle ride and staying at a Motel 6 the night before we need quality and that's what we got, the staff was really friendly and helpful and the rooms are always top notch. The place is located right off the highway for easy access.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 August 2014

This was a stopover point for my wife and I on a motorcycle trip from Yellowstone to Denver. There's not too much to do in Rawlins, but this hotel is a good one for a one night stop. They didn't have a problem with letting me park the bike under the covered entrance as long as it was out of the way. The room was clean

Breakfast wasn't the best and is my only complaint from the stay.

Stayed July 13

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2014

3 bags 3 flights of stairs 3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs3 bags 3 flights of stairs

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2014

One of the nicer options in Rawlins to stay. Busy town so hotels fill up. The price was higher than expected for the location - I booked again two weeks later and the same room is $40/night cheaper. Near the Interstate off-ramp but my room was very quiet. Do NOT eat the powdered scrambled eggs - no resemblance to eggs and the texture is terrible!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My 12 hour drive from Wichita to Rawlins ballooned to a 16 drive because of several unforseen problems. So when I arrived in Rawlins I was bone tired. The staff got me into my room fairly quickly. The room was clean, the bedding was fluffy, the bathroom was sparkling. My daughter splashed in the pool while I decompressed in the whirlpool. I got a great night's sleep. The smoke-free room had zero smell of smoke. (My daughter is highly sensitive.) The complimentary breakfast had choices for me as a hypoglycemic, and my teen daughter liked the choices, too. There was a helper on site to assist me with the self-serve if needed. She was very nice. I also talked with a few other guests in the dining area and the parking lot. They were pleasant and interesting people. I'll probably plan my travels around a stop at this hotel, it was that pleasant!

1  Thank Karen A
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We had a reservation here but my husband decided he wanted to drive another 1.5 hours west. We stopped by at around 5:30 pm and asked if it was too late to cancel our reservation and find another one 1.5 hours away. The desk clerk was extremely helpful, found us another Hampton Inn in Rock Springs that was even less expensive. We certainly appreciate all the help we received at Rawlings, Wyoming. Thank you Hampton Inn.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed on our way up to Jackson Hole, WY. The room we had was spacious (the 2 queen and sofa pull-out) with kitchenette. For some reason the Probably more than what we needed for a one night stay though. The breakfast was much better than most hotel complimentary breakfast's at hotels. We were well rested and ready for the second half of our road trip.