“Good food, nice service”
Review of 1880 Coco's Restaurant - CLOSED

1880 Coco's Restaurant
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This historical house was built in 1880 and it was belonged to Blake family. They were sheep ranchers for many years in Rawlins area. The Blake House bacame a restaurant since 1980. 1880 Coco’s Restaurant is a new concept that features an extensive menu of contemporary comfort food. By creating everything on the menu in-house from only the highest quality and freshest ingredients, we promise to provide our guests with a fantastic dining experience. From pizzas and pastas to burgers and paninis, and from our entrees to the Asian flair, we will create a delicious menu that promises to delight you and your families.
Wyoming
“Good food, nice service”
Reviewed 14 November 2011

I went into this restaurant which is in an historic house. Decent food, good service, I was pleased.

Visited October 2011
2 Thank UncleStevie

Rawlins, Wyoming
“Pretty good steakhouse”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Food overall is ok. Really like the soup and salad bar with the meal. Some items a bit pricey for the meal. I don't think Rawlins really has an amazing steakhouse (Aspen House included)...sorry folks, just an opinion. I think it's worth a try at least once.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank obstetricus
Merritt Island, Florida
“We won't go back”
Reviewed 5 September 2011

Our waiter was excellent, very attentive and friendly. But, the food was just okay and the price didn't even include rolls and a vegetable or salad. The salad was extra!! For the price, it was very poor!

• Visited September 2011
Rawlins, Wyoming
“Cozy and exquisite meal in a beautiful historic home”
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Hands down best restaurant in Rawlins, WY. From the moment you walk in to the moment you leave, you feel at home. Very friendly wait staff! Delicious all fresh food. Prime rib was fantastic. I highly recommend this restaurant. Prices are great well worth the wonderful meal. I have no complaints at all. Will definately be making this a regular visit.

• Visited August 2011
SeaTac, Washington
“A hidden treasure in the middle of nowhere.”
Reviewed 11 August 2011

This was a wonderful suprise. Diffenently homemade food. Best French Onion soup I have had since I moved from Colorado 30 yrs ago. They must be buy beaf locally. Great taste to it and sooo tender. Complete soup and salad bar that can be added to meal. There were 8 of us and everything was great. Not a complaint to be had. One was a very picky eater and tried things she has never had before and loved it all. I am sorry that I will not be able to eat there again until I come back visiting the family I am leaving here in Rawlins. Stop here. You won't be disappointed. Servings are on the large side. They run a kids menu that they do no skimp on either. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

• Visited August 2011