“Friendly Staff & Pet Friendly”
Review of Days Inn Rawlins

Days Inn Rawlins
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Rawlins
Denver, Colorado
“Friendly Staff & Pet Friendly”
Reviewed 20 December 2012

After a long drive, we were tired and this hotel had the most reasonable rates. The room was clean & we got a great night of sleep/rest. A hot breakfast was offered (omelets, sausage patties, and waffles) along with a variety of beverages. I would stay here again if I end up in the area. Even the dog enjoyed his stay and the field out back to explore.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank JILL B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 15 December 2012

I was hiking along the Continental Divide Trail this year, and was very happy to get to Rawlins to resupply on food and get a much deserved shower. I decided to treat myself to a night in a hotel, and the Days Inn was an excellent choice. The front desk employees were friendly and helpful in pointing out local spots for this tourist to find. I also got to meet the owner Steve, who was amazingly friendly. He even gave my friend and I a discount on our room after learning we had walked from the border of Mexico to get here!

The rooms were clean, the shower hot, and the A/C nice and cold. They had WIFI, a computer for me to borrow, popcorn in the lobby, a GREAT pool and a big breakfast in the morning. This was my favorite hotel on my 2600 mile walk form Mexico to Canada, and I hope to roll through Rawlins again so I can stay here. Highly recommended!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lint B
Sunset Beach, Hawaii
Reviewed 22 November 2012

I have read some of the negative reviews and I couldn't disagree more! I found the Hotel to be in very clean condition, rooms well appointed, and a Breakfast that can't be beat. It had everything you could possibly want !! The entire staff was very polite and helpfull and was able to answer any question that I had.. I will be sure to stay at this Days Inn on my way back and look forward to it

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank travelbear260745
BEND
Reviewed 16 November 2012

I read other reviews and they glowed about the breakfast, the service, the cleanliness. I didn't enjoy any of that. We paid $86 plus tax for two queen beds in one room. The night before, we stayed at La Quinta for $76 and that was a MUCH better experience! At Days Inn, the grout in the tub is dirty. The faucet was hard to turn on. I actually looked for bugs in the bed (I don't normally do that). I slept okay until some guys came in the hotel and partied in the hallway for awhile. Breakfast was what you would expect - very plain and uninspiring. The staff was not gracious, but just doing their job. The TV was small. I won't repeat staying at Days Inn.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank DR S

Travellers are raving about these Rawlins hotels