“Ugly restaurant”

Description: (307) 324-9841
Saratoga, Wyoming
“Ugly restaurant”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

While the food was okay, the restaurant itself was very dirty and the service was poor. Waitress acted like she was doing us a favor by even stopping by the table.

Visited December 2012

Rawlins, Wyoming
“gross and expensive?”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

this cafe is very very expensive, and the food is horrible. i ordered a taco plate that came with two tiny tacos and and like half a piece of tomatoe. and like a mound of lettice. just horrible.

Visited February 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great Little Spot”
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Reasonable price, family owned. The green chili is great. My fav is a smoothered beef & bean burrito with a soft flour taco! Have not been in for a few years need to stop next time through. Seminoebrat are the tortillas as good as Mom used to make in the early '80s? She rocked but the daughters do an awesome job as well. Ninaml I have known this family for years, it would shock me if one of the Jaure's was rude to you! I knew the parents, son, daughters and even some of the grandkids and never experienced any of them being rude. Great people, good food and very reasonable prices. Have to say I never steered far from the green chili burrito and taco but have had most of their other dishes in the past and they were all good too. But I judge all Mexican restaurants by their Green Chili or Green Sauce guess that is not fair to the rest of you who may want something different. To me Rawlins (Cloverlear & Roses) set the standard for Green! Su Casa and a couple places that don't exist anymore in Baggs and Saratoga weren't far behind. Cloverleaf has the best Tortilla, Roses the best Green and Su Casa isn't far behind. I have only been to 2 Mexican restaurants I thought were better Las Molcajetes in Las Vegas and El Taxco in Dallas (closed now for new freeway). Living in Denver area now thought it would be easy to find a replacement in the meca of Mexican dining but it is rare that there is a find that comes close to competing. These are not atmosphere places they are just good down home cooking to feed the friends, family and locals. Guess it is hard to find a replacement for where a person learned to love a certain style of cooking! Rock on Cloverleaf! I know if you did have a bad you would not have treated Ninaml poorly he was obviously wanting to slam you!

• Visited May 2012
Green River, Wyoming, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not the Mexican Food I'e eaten.”
Reviewed 8 January 2013

Service was very friendly but the food was not so great. The hamburger in the meal was way under cooked and the shredded pork was not very tasty. Maybe an off day,I don't know but I probably won't eat there again..

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Susan T
Rock Springs, Wyoming
“Never again! Raw hamburger!”
Reviewed 8 January 2013

Dined here for lunch due to all the recommendations and reviews. I ordered the bean and cheese dip and salsa, that was pretty good fresh hot chips too. I ordered beef enchiladas minus the red chili for my meal with a side of rice. The rice was literally a pile of mush in the shape of a ice cream or mashed potato scoop and the hamburger in my enchiladas was RAW!!! I brought this to the owners attention who then argued about it being raw saying it was just seasoning, the meat was red and pink and mushy!!! Finally she took it back and was highly upset I did not want to order something else. Server was very friendly though.

• Visited January 2013