1st Choice Inn - Rawlins
US$215
US$206
HIExpress.com
US$64
Rawlins Western Lodge(Rawlins)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$74
Econo Lodge(Rawlins)
US$80
US$74
EconoLodge
All reviewsin townsmall breakfastlarge flat screen tvcontinental breakfastalarm clocknice clean hotelhot waterchecking inrooms are largecomfortable staywould definitely stay here againbed was comfortableeasy accessfirst floorcomfort innkristenserena
Reviewed 12 August 2011

No one goes to Rawlins because they want to. (at least I don't think so) We just wanted a quick place to stop for the night while on the road. Last year, we stayed at the Oak Tree Inn on a similar trip, and it was basic but new and clean. 1st choice was just, well...yuck. I didn't really feel comfortable sleeping there. I didn't want to look too closely at things. It was old, and there are much newer motels in the area. My advice: stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2011

Cleanliness, Appearance, and Comfort were Excellent. Continental breakfast had some nice items and was fresh. We saw this hotel while driving and tried it. We would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank djstarts22
Reviewed 6 September 2010

We woke op with bites and found lots of bedbugs in our bed. The corner of the bedframe was brown and several bugs was crawling around. We were disgusted! And afraid that our little daughter had been bitten too. This has really been a holliday crasher!! We can not recomend this place to anyone. Sad that management dont take the problem seriuosly!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank lenamjovik
Casper99, Owner at 1st Choice Inn - Rawlins, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2011

We find your claim of bed bugs very troubling. We double checked our property log book and the only issue we found was that a guest woke up itchy, there was no evidence of bites and we inspected the room and found no evidence of bugs. In addition we have an exterminator inspect the property every 6 months. We take a very aggressive approach to dealing with bed bugs as the hotel industry (especially back east) struggles with these. All of my staff has been trained on how to spot them as well as signs of their existence. Any report we receive of bugs in a room leads to a room being taken out of service until it can be inspected by both the manager and head housekeeper or our exterminator. Upon reading your review I asked my manager to check all rooms again and she found no evidence. With that said, the fact that you had an unpleasant stay does not sit well with me. I will be personally visiting this property later this month and will be double checking all areas. Again, please accept my apologies for your stay and I hope you will give us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed 27 July 2010

After reading several of the remarks I booked 3 hotel rooms for our trip. We were all extremely disappointed by our rooms. Old furniture, not the cleanest floors leading upstairs and bathrooms need attention. I based booking these rooms after reading all the good remarks but don't know the last time these people stayed there! Breakfast was laid out on the desk counter and table at the side but NO place to sit but to take back up to your room. Girl at desk was friendly and very busy during check in which was not a problem for us. Just think although the price was good it could use some major remodeling. Just did not leave one with a "good feeling".

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank frg1995
Reviewed 26 May 2010

The room was comfortable, not outstanding, breakfast left a little more to be desired but for the price I felt it was expected. Surprisingly there are a couple really good restaurants in town.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business