“All I need for a business trip”

Holiday Inn Riverton - Convention Center
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Riverton
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This was a clean, quiet hotel that provided what I need for my 10-day business stay. My room was comfortable and clean. I was able to control the heat easily. Staff were all friendly and helpful--even let me use an office printer when their business center printer was out of order. The room had a large desk with a lamp on it and a comfortable office chair. There was a microwave and refrigerator--absolute musts for me so that I don't have to eat out all the time. The coin-operated laundry facilities were oddly placed in an upstairs hallway instead of in a room set aside for the purpose. Not exactly the best location, but I was able to bring my laptop and sit in one of the provided chairs in the hallway and work while waiting for my laundry.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side of the hotel look out over an open field (and a parking lot)--nicer than buil...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Jessica R, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Riverton - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Good Afternoon ELAINE T,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We love to hear what our customers have to say and this was a joy to read. I am very glad that we were able to offer you an alternate means to print when our business center printer was out of order, and that you were able to enjoy the microwave and minifridge fridge in the new room design. We hope to see you again next time you are in town.

Jessica Rick on behalf of Tim Archer, General Manager

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The motel rooms are nice and have all the amenities--except a free continental breakfast. And that's because they have a restaurant. The restaurant is MUCH too high priced, considering the motel rooms. A "snack" for 3 was $30....... We didn't eat there twice. But staff was very friendly and helpful. The entire facility was very clean.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Riverton - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear Dorthy K,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad you like our rooms. However, I was disappointed to read that you found the restaurant rates less than satisfactory. We appreciate the feedback that we receive from our guests and this is crucial for us to improve the products & services that we offer. Again, thank you for staying with us and for your valuable review.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 12 October 2013

The hotel was what you expect from a holiday inn. I stay here every time I have to go to Riverton. I especially enjoyed the free drink you get for being a club member.... Just not the smoke in the bar.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear sir_grouch,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a nice review. I am glad that you had a nice time with us and I am sorry to hear that the smoke in the bar was a bit strong during your stay. Hopefully next time it will not be as bad. Hope to see you again next time you are in town,

Sincerely
Jessica Rick on behalf of Tim Archer, General Manager

Reviewed 7 September 2013

They have finished the renovation and it is nice. Keep the exterior doors locked 7pm - 7am so very safe feeling. Rooms are clean and upgrades keep it feeling modern. Front desk staff are super friendly and helpful. If they don't know the answer they find out for you. The outside courtyard in the inner-circle is so neat, clean, landscaped it really is a relaxing place to sit outside. Love having the newspaper just outside my door in the morning. Beds and bedding provide excellent sleep. Worth my stay!

Room Tip: ask for a ground floor with patio room
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Jessica R, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Riverton - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

Dear ManyRoads Traveled,

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your stay at our Hotel. Good reviews are the best publicity we can get. We wish you a joyful fall season and hope we can host you again soon.

Jessica Rick on behalf of Tim Archer - General Manager

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I spent a week in this Holiday Inn for training. The property is comfortable and quiet. There was plenty of parking. The hotel is close to several fast food establishments and is also convenient to the Walmart and Walgreens. I did not try their in-house restaurant but their menu looked good. The place was clean and was a welcome place to relax for the night. I had a king bed room and it was spacious and comfortable. The sample toiletries in the bathroom were nice and I appreciated the nice hangers to put my clothes on. The bed was comfortable. It had a nice flat screen TV, mini fridge and microwave. The desk was also good sized and the internet connection was reasonably fast and reliable. Their employees were outstanding; ever person I met to include the housekeeping staff was polite, helpful and welcoming. I hope to stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Good Afternoon ST,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are very proud of our new renovation and it is nice to hear that our guests are enjoying it :) I am also very happy to hear that you had a good experience with our staff! They are a great crew and we adore them too. We hope that you will stay with us again should your travels bring you back to the area.

Jessica Rick on behalf of Tim Archer - General Manager

Reviewed 17 August 2013

We stayed at this hotel just one night while passing through town. The lady at the front desk seemed to do it all. She was very sweet. She told us a terrific place to have dinner and had a wonderful breakfast in the lobby the next day. Very clean and friendly hotel. Would certainly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Jessica R, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Riverton - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Dear Paula T.

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to write a little about your experience with us. Looking forward to seeing you again on your next trip through.

Jessica Rick on behalf of Tim Archer and the staff at the Holiday Inn at the Riverton Convention Center.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

we stayed here overnight with our kids 11 & 8. Pool is inside the lobby which seems odd for noise control but was easy to get to. No hot tub but the pool was clean. Rooms were nice, coffee available but no other breakfast. We went to Daylight Donuts in the morning (delicious!) Priceline 'bid your own' so the price was ok for us.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Ideninge,

Thank you very much for leaving us a nice review! We hope you will stay with us again next time you are in town.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Riverton
Hampton Inn and Suites Riverton
Comfort Inn & Suites Riverton
Rodeway Inn Pronghorn Lodge
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#8 of 11 in Riverton
Shoshone Rose Casino & Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Suites Lander

Been to Holiday Inn Riverton - Convention Center? Share your experiences!