Holiday Inn Riverton - Convention Center
US$153
Priceline
Tomahawk Motel(Riverton)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsin townfront desknice holidayroom was cleansurprising experiencegreen areacustomer careafter a long dayfridge and microwavefree coffeeevery morningsmall townjackson holewould definitely stay here againenjoyed our staya great place to stayroad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We stayed at this Holiday Inn on a Wednesday evening and got a great deal for a suite. The rooms were nice and spacious, very clean. You can tell this hotel is really managed well because the staff, every single person we ran across, was very attentive and helpful. It is also a plus when a hotel has a bar and a restaurant. We ate dinner and breakfast at the restaurant and had a few drinks after dinner at the bar. Only complaint, well not really a complaint, but don't expect a generous pour for the glass of whiskey you order in the bar. Overall a great value and if I'm ever in Riverton again, I'll stay here.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Jessica R, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Riverton - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear Jessica 1642,

Thank you so much for leaving us a nice review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a good experience with our staff. We look forward to serving you again on your next trip.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Lobby was nice, courtyard nice but ultimately for me a clean room is what matters most. I had to kill 3 large bugs in the bathroom before I could continue and couldn't help but wonder about the others in the bedroom that I couldn't see.
I got out of the shower with wet feet because I forgot some stuff in my bag. I walked across the carpet with wet feet and then back to the bathtub. When I stepped in, I was sickened by the black water that was now coming from my feet, knowing this was from the carpet in the room.
Bed was clean and comfortable, never had any issues with Holiday Inn on this topic. A good night's sleep was had but I would not be "excited" to go back there.
We stayed there in early July, 2013

Room Tip: Maybe don't get the ground floor because of the bugs.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Jessica R, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Riverton - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear peteo65,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We were saddened to hear that you found bugs in your room and that you got dirt on your feet. We do take cleanliness very seriously and this should not have occurred. I sincerely apologize for this and would like to assure you that this is highly unusual. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and hope that you will give us another chance.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

This hotel seemed to us to be above average for the chain. It's located a couple of miles north or Riverton on a main highway, but we didn't get any street noise in our room which was on the back side. Our KIng Leisure room was clean and contemporary in design, and appeared to have been refurbished recently (it was like new).The bathroom was average sized and well furnished. It had a nice tiled shower, but for some reason the floor was soft and squishy, a little odd feeling. The room had a good flat screen TV.The air conditioning in the room was excellent, and this is important because it gets very hot in RIverton. There is a small indoor pool and fitness room which are (strangely) right next to the lobby, with just a half size partition. WiFi is free. The breakfast is not free (none of the Holiday inns are), but it was reasonably priced and the food was fine. The front desk and other staff were very friendly. Overall, our stay was just fine with no issues. .

Room Tip: Room on the back side are far enough away from the highway that you don't get road noise.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Ichjr,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a nice review! We are so glad to hear that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed the newly renovated rooms. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you next time your travels bring you to Cody.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This hotel was very nice, clean, & reasonably priced. The beds and pillows were comfortable, though the beds were only full size & I prefer queen. The woman that checked us in, I believe her name was Darcy, was so friendly & accommodating. I wish every receptionist would follow her example! The pool was awesome, as was the whole lobby area & there is also a nice courtyard. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. The only thing that could have made it better was a free continental breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear rannyfos,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a nice review! We are so glad to hear that you had a comfortable stay and were pleased with our front desk staff and pool. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you next time your travels bring you to Cody.

Jessica Rick on behalf of James Blair, General Manager

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I was in town for a conference. I was impressed with how clean the room was. Every member of the staff was very friendly. Every morning that I left the building someone told me good morning and wished me a good day. Every evening when I came back I was greeted again with a smile and brief conversation. The room was comftorable, good bed and pillows. I did go to the bar a couple of nights but did took my wine to go as there is smoking allowed. I did use the fitness center which was nice but for a hotel that size it could have been bigger. Every night it was full. The only real complaint I have is that I had problems with the internet. I was able to access it early in the morning but could not get on in the evening. Others in my party that were in different rooms had the same problem.

Room Tip: There are rooms that face a nice courtyard that is very well maintained and has many flower pots.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Jessica R, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Riverton - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Christine F.

It's great that you were able to take advantage of our meeting facilitates. We are pleased to hear that everything was clean and comfortable. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the internet and we hope that you brought it to the attention of the front desk. Thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to leave us a great review.