“Surprisingly good for Riverton”

Hampton Inn and Suites Riverton
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Riverton
Billings, Montana, United States
“Surprisingly good for Riverton”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I couldn't ask for more. The friendlessness was exceptional. The quality and cleanliness was beyond my expectations for such a small town. The housekeeper even left a note thanking me for staying there.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ryan P, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Riverton, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you for responding to the survey about our hotel, the Hampton Inn & Suites- Riverton, Wyoming. It is through comments such as yours that we are able to continually improve the products we offer our guests, and continue to make sure all our guests receive only the best customer service possible.
We appreciate you giving us feedback about your recent stay. It was so nice to receive all the fabulous scores that you gave us—you really made my day! WOW! I will make sure that my staff is aware of the great job they did displaying their HAMPTONALITY to you, that made your stay a memorable one. It is always wonderful to read about our guests that enjoy our hotel.
Thank you so much for your feedback, it has truly made my day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Brighton, United States
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This is one to stay at while in Riverton - great hotel and even better staff. The front desk staff was very helpful, even giving me an umbrella when it was raining. I will absolutely stay here again. There is no stone left unturned at this place, from the front desk to the cleaning staff. I would highly recommend the Hampton Inn and Suites in Riverton.

riverton, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Hotel is nice, breakfast good, spots on carpet, but beds were comfy and room overall clean. Staff was friendly and welcoming. Heating and cooling system worked very well, it was in the 90's outside. Good location, had easy access to area events.

West Olive
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Spent one night at the Riverton Hampton in July on a family vacaton. The front desk staff were very friendly and check in was speedy. I had booked a basic single room with 2 queen beds. To my surprise, we ended up getting a much larger room with a king bed, pull out couch, large work desk and a wet bar. (Assuming this is catering to the business traveler.). The room and bathroom were very clean. I used the fitness room--which was much larger than the typical "closet" fitness room in most other hotels. It overlooked the pool area. the pool and hot tub were great too. Nothing overly special about them but the water in the pool was warm. I cannot comment too much about the free hot breakfast in the morning since most of the food was gone by the time we made it down (8:00am). It seemed there were a lot of people staying there that were possibly working somewhere nearby and they were up and eating early and gone by 8:00am so I don't know if its typical for them to run out of food so early. Overall, it was a nice stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Brighton, United States
Reviewed 22 July 2014

A nice Hotel but we reserved a King Bed room and when we arrived and got the keys to our room it was a Queen so we complained but they had no King Rooms available by that time. Nice breakfast and very clean room and whole place.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Gillette, Wyoming
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Nice overnight stay. Gal at front desk was a bit frustrated due to busy. We arrived later than the check-in time, having two rooms reserved but one was not ready yet. Just a bit of inconvenience is all.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Rosharon, United States
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I wish I would have gotten his name, but there is a young guy that was working when I checked in. I've never had a friendlier or faster check-in. After working long hours, it is so pleasant to come in to a smile.

Thank you so much for your feedback, it has truly made my day!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Riverton
Comfort Inn & Suites Riverton
#8 of 12 in Riverton
The Inn at Lander
The Inn at Lander
#4 of 7 in Lander

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Riverton? Share your experiences!