Hampton Inn and Suites Riverton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Tomahawk Motel(Riverton)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelthe entire stafffresh fruitfree dinnerking suiteroom was clean and comfortablebreakfast staffthe hotel staffplace to staystaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfastsmall townwould definitely stay here againpool and hot tubin townthe managers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Having tried the other two "name" hotels in Riverton, Wyoming we have concluded that the Hampton is by some distance the best available. It is Wyoming friendly and reasonably presented. We have family in Riverton and will continue staying there when we visit.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ryan P, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Riverton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Thank you for responding to the survey about our hotel, the Hampton Inn & Suites- Riverton, Wyoming. It is through comments such as yours that we are able to continually improve the products we offer our guests, and continue to make sure all our guests receive only the best customer service possible.
We appreciate you giving us feedback about your recent stay. It was so nice to receive all the fabulous scores that you gave us—you really made my day! WOW! I will make sure that my staff is aware of the great job they did displaying their HAMPTONALITY to you, that made your stay a memorable one. It is always wonderful to read about our guests that enjoy our hotel.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Good rooms, very friendly and helpful,first class pool and fitness center. Don't forget to eat in downtown riverton at La Papyre . All staff helpful. Staying busy with travelers and workers using them.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Just stayed one night on way to Yellowstone. Had everything we needed. Clean but could use some updating, especially carpet in hallways. As quiet as could be when there are so many motorcycles in the area. Pool and exercise were nice and met my husband's expectations.

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Best hotel in town. Beds are amazingly comfortable! Great amenities. Very helpful and friendly staff. Breakfast has lots of variety. An overall wonderful stay and experience! We will be back if we are in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I purchased a suite assuming it would be the quietest. It wasn't. People were out in the hallways partying during all hours of the nights we were staying. Other than that the hotel was lovely and the staff was wonderful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton