“A place to go”

Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Riverton
Denver, Colorado
“A place to go”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Stayed here 2 nights Aug 2013. The hotel is old but very clean the staff is fantastic, very friendly and helpful. Breakfast area is small but even that was ok.
Some time got a whff of stale cigerettte smoke not a big problem. Yes I am a non smoker, and can notice smoke right away
Felt as though we got our moneys worth. By the way was very reasonable.
Would I stay there again?? In a minute.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Paru P, Owner at Super 8 Riverton, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the great review. Hope you stay with us again. Thank you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Blackwood, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We only stayed here for one night as a rest stop on our way through - there is nothing here in the area. Very friendly staff and the place was clean and comfy. There was breakfast until 9am and by 9am it was gone! We were literally 5 minutes late and had zilch. When we checked in the car park was being resurfaced with tarmac in 90+ degree temperatures. Should be done when cooler really.

Room Tip: Get to breakfast early.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Paru P, Owner at Super 8 Riverton, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Thank you for the review. We are truly sorry that you did not get to enjoy the breakfast. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.
Julesburg, Colorado
Reviewed 23 July 2013

It's about as inexpensive as you can stay in Riverton. I belong to Wyndham Rewards and Choice Hotels. I am a big Priceline user. I'll look at Wyndham and Choice to get a base price then try Priceline. Riverton is tough in priceline so I booked this through Wyndham.
The person at the desk is very nice, I'm guessing they are the owners. You've got to go to them to get ice. The rooms are comfortable, but older. I'd recommend it for a short stay.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Paru P, Owner at Super 8 Riverton, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Thank you for the great review. We are glad your stay was pleasant and hope that you stay with us again in the future.
Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I've never been to Riverton. From the drive here, I can literally say it is in the middle of nowhere. I think this hotel is what I would expect of this town. The inside of the room is definitely outdated. Old colors/designs, huge television (as in old, not big screen), dents/small holes in the walls.

One thing I will say is that the woman who checked me in was extremely courteous and professional. There was a couple checking in when I walked in the door. She acknowledged me and said that she would be right with me. She engaged in polite conversation while processing my check-in, informed me of the two breakfast bars and told me to call her if I needed anything. Probably the best check-in experience I've had.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Paru P, Owner at Super 8 Riverton, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Thank you for the review. We are happy that your stay was pleasant and hope you stay with us again in the future. Thank you again.
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Waffles were awesome. Beds were comfortable. Manager was great to work with. Very good location. We will definitely stay again on our next trip. It could use a pool and hot tub but the price was low since it does not.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Paru P, Owner at Super 8 Riverton, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Thank you for the great review and hope that you will stay with us again.