“Comfort Inn and Staff”

Comfort Inn & Suites Riverton
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Riverton
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is my third day of a five day stay at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Riverton, Wyoming. I have been more than extremely pleased with the property and especially the staff. With the extended stay, I have had the opportunity to utilize much of the facility and meet a large number of staff
members. Everyone that I have come in contact with have been so nice, personable, and professional. I would especially like to thank the following Front Desk Personnel, Shelby, Sara, and Barbara. They went above and beyond to help me with my needs, i.e. room changes, rollaway bed, computer needs, faxing help, and replacing a room card. This is a great property and I would highly recommend this Comfort Inn to anyone coming to this area. The rooms that I have been in were large and extremely clean. I have no complaints whatsoever.

Room Tip: Feel very confident utilizing the front desk personnel. They are very knowledgeable and GREAT!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Barbara H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Riverton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you so very much for choosing to stay with us and give us such a wonderful review. It is comments like yours that remind us of why we work in the hospitality industry. We work very hard to please our guests and when someone lets us know we have done a good job it truly makes us smile.
It has been a pleasure getting to know you and I have had many great comments from the staff about how kind you are to them. Thank you for that.

I am sure all the things you have been working on while you were here will fall right into place. Positive people bring positive things to their lives.

We wish you and yours many safe and happy travels.

Barbara and the Team

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We stayed at the Comfort Inn as the are affiliated with Choice Privileges. The staff was short on conversation, highest price we payed on a 6 month cross country trip. Not clean, water faucet in on room hot to right in the next hot to left, ice machine inoperative and they didn't give a rip when iI followed the sign to please call the desk and we will make it right????? Why purchase the sign? Just a very very poor experience! Stay away!
Mike Carney

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Barbara H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Riverton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Mr. Carney,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the problems and frustrations you experienced at our hotel. We sincerely apologize for our shortcomings.
We review each and every negative experience with our staff, to make the appropriate changes, corrections and improvements to increase guest satisfaction. It is our #1 goal. We hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to accommodate you, so you can see how we take comments such as yours to heart.”

We wish you safe and happy travels,
The team at the Comfort Inn and Suites of Riverton, Wyoming

Reviewed 16 April 2014

This is my fourth or fifth stay at the Comfort Inn in Riverton, the rooms are alwats very clean and the staff helpful and friendly. I have stayed in most of Riverton's hotels over the years and the Comfort Inn is the best by far. I would highly recommend it for business and vacationers alike.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Barbara H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Riverton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear unclefuzz5,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and staff in such a positive manner. We are very pleased to know that you will return to stay with us again.

We look forward to your next visit and wish you and yours safe and happy travel adventures.

The team at the Comfort Inn & suites of Riverton, Wyoming

Reviewed 9 February 2014

We were very pleased with the service and we would like to thank Barbra and her crew for making our stay pleasant. Food was good we will be visiting Comfort Inn Riverton again in the near future.
Thanks
Martin and Betty

Room Tip: room on the south side are quitter corner suites are larger and sunny
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Barbara H, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Riverton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear Martin and Betty,

It is truly a pleasure having you as our guests at the Comfort Inn and Suites of Riverton, WY. On behave on the entire crew we would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and the team. Your comments remind us of why we choose to work in the hospitality industry. We all look forward to your next visit.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us. We wish you safe and happy travel adventures always.

Barbara and the Team

Reviewed 24 January 2014

We were grateful to get a room at the last minute since the whole town was booked solid, but then we hardly slept because the place was so dirty. Upon arrival, I wiped down the light switches and doorknobs with an antibac wipe. This is something I always do; it just makes me feel better. At this hotel, the wipe ended up brown when I finished...something that has never happened to me before. The couch in our room was noticeably stained and sagging, so we made a point not to make contact with it in any way. The pillows smelled so bad that I could not get into a deep sleep because of the odor. We left very early the next day and will never go back! Unfortunate, because on this same trip, we stayed at a Comfort Inn in another city and it was delightful.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Sunbonnet
Barbara H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Riverton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Barbara H.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Comfort Inn is quite an upgrade from Econo Lodge. It felt like a 5-star hotel. We had a second-floor room, not what we wanted with our dog, but we were on the end, so we had direct access to the parking lot and dog area. Our dog was comfortable, the room was large and clean. The breakfast here is better than most - managed to burn up a waffle but not set the place on fire, so big success. The place was pretty full, so either the location is great or something was going on in town. It's a cute area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Barbara H, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Riverton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Comfort Inn and Suites of Riverton, Wyoming.
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We hope you are enjoying your new home and the beautiful San Diego weather.

Barbara and Team

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I really appreciate the personal attention given to me as a guest when I stay here. The staff is very friendly and accommodating to my needs. They go out of their way to make me feel at home while I work in the area.

The delicious breakfast is a full service bar with many choices of warm prepared eggs and bacon or sausage, along with a variety of pastries and homemade biscuits...yum. They have the best coffee I've had staying in hotels. Their bold brew is excellent for a coffee drinkers like me.

The hotel has a nice and clean pool area to enjoy after a long day at work or a workout area to fit your needs.

The rooms are clean with refrigerator and microwave to suite needs of an in room meal when not wanting to go out to restaurant. Beds are comfortable with fluffy pillows.

Thank you Comfort Inn Staff for making my stay so pleasant and enjoyable! I'll be staying here again when working in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor away from elevator and ice machine.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Barbara H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Riverton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us a review. I am happy to know that you feel at home during your stays with us. It is always pleasure to have you as our guest.
Thank you again for your review and repeat business, we are looking forward to you return.
Please be safe during you many travels.

Barbara

Also consider these accommodations in or near Riverton
0 mi away
Rodeway Inn Pronghorn Lodge
Super 8 Riverton
Super 8 Riverton
#9 of 10 in Riverton

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Riverton? Share your experiences!