Comfort Inn & Suites Rock Springs
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Clarion Hotel(Rock Springs)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Rock Springs(Rock Springs)
  • Pool
Quality Inn(Rock Springs)
Motel 8(Rock Springs)
View Hotel
My Place Hotel - Rock Springs, WY(Rock Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsmemory foamtrip advisor reviewsroom was cleanyellowstone parkstains on the carpetice bucketwould stay here againhot tubcheck in was quick and easystandard farethird floorgrand tetonsshort drivenice stayanyone travelingnice facilityno reservation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The midnight employee at the front desk was very courteous when arrived. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. At checkout, Mike who was working was very helpful as well. We will book another room here for sure when we roll back through.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
mike g, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Rock Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

thank you for your stay with us and the wonderful reveiw looking forward to your next stay mike guinn GM

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I tried to check in after 3:00. The first two rooms I was given keys for were not ready. I waited for the second one as the housekeeping staff was working on it. They rushed and give an OK job, but if they were not so short staffed, I'm sure the tub would have been cleaner and the lotion bottle would have been new, rather than half used. I found out there were two housekeepers working that day and each had 29 rooms to prepare. Management should have made better arrangements or come in himself/herself. The room itself was very nice and well appointed. However, the internet was terrible and the bed is foam, which if you're not used to feels like a rock. I slept OK. The evening desk clerk was very nice, but not terribly motivated. I pointed out that the elevator had lots of finger marks on the stainless steel and the housekeeping staff most likely wouldn't have time to clean it. I was implying that he could have taken a cloth and some cleaner himself, as all he was doing was sitting and watching a movie.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeff H
mike g, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Rock Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

we want to thank you for your stay with us looking forward to your next stay with us or any comfort Inn throughout the united states again thank you mike guinn GM

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Found this hotel looking on trip advisor! The reviews of thus place with the price drew us here!
Beds are those foam beds. Comfortable.
Room very nice.
Breakfast very nice.
Hotel clean, very nice.
For us, the fact they had 2, washers and dryers was a hard o find anywhere bonus!
Laundry done in 1/2 the time!
Quiet!
Parking because of semi, had to park a little ways away.
Nothing but good things to say about this establishment!
General manager was on duty when we left and it was early, man was salting everywhere he could for guests NOT to fall! Very NICE!
1 negative....hard to find! Coming from
West turn opposite of town. There is no sign at driveway. You will see a Motel 6 sign. Right around there a little ways up will be Comfort inn.
Highly recommend.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

thank you for your stay with us and the wonderful reveiw mike guinn GM

Reviewed 16 February 2014

The GM working the front desk was very accommodating, welcoming, and friendly. I stayed in a king suite that was better in every respect than my last 2 Comfort Suites stays. For me, the plus that pushes this place to a solid 5 stars is their internet speed. At 15mb DL speed, you can watch Netflix or HD movie streaming with no problem.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
mike g, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Rock Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

thank you very much for your stay with us looking forward to your next stay thanks for the wonderful reveiw mike guinn GM

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I am neither a cruel reviewer, nor a soft one, I think.

My top criteria for hotels, as we travel around during retirement, has been: budget price if possible; super clean; all necessities supplied (our needs are simple); all facilities function and none are broken; rapid hot water on tap; and relative quiet. This conveniently located hotel on the west side of Rock Springs lacks charm (as do all the oil & gas towns, IMHO), but has easy access to the freeway and several very acceptable restaurants: a good stopover spot.

We found that it satisfied all of our requirements extremely well, with exceptionally comfortable beds (but that’s such a personal choice… ); I’m sure we’ll book it again soon as we shuttle back & forth between our Front Range (CO) home and visits with friends in Idaho or Yellowstone.

Our only complaint was that the TV’s digital channels did not function.

The access road is a tiny bit tricky, as it involves exiting I-80 onto Foothills Drive, turning right onto Commercial Way; then finding your way past the multitude of parking lots and business egresses to the entrance to the hotel.

Room Tip: We like 2nd floors away from elevator and ice machine; less noise.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
mike g, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Rock Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

all of us here at the comfort Inn and suites say thank you for staying with us and thank you for the wonderful review, again thank you for your stay with us