Econo Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
My Place Hotel - Rock Springs, WY(Rock Springs)
View Hotel
Budget Host Inn(Rock Springs)
  • Pool
Motel 6 Rock Springs(Rock Springs)
  • Pool
Clarion Hotel(Rock Springs)
Motel 8(Rock Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewstable with chairsclean roomsshopping and restaurantshard boiled eggsfree breakfastchadmgmtfridgemattressdeskpetsdryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Unless you like your clothing stolen from your room and unauthorized charges on your credit card. Worst experience I have ever had. The staff treated my like I was a nobody and could care less that my clothing was stolen. Two days after I checked out, I get an unauthorized charge of over $400 on my credit card after I had already paid for my room. I called the hotel manager and thought that this would be taken care of and when it wasn't credited back to my account the next day I called her FIVE times and NEVER recevied a call back from her to respolve this. My bank ending up taking over and got my money back. I've never heard a word from them - horrible customer service and very dishonest and untrustworthy people.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank RFCZ2013
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

Bathroom was clean, staff was friendly but it was all downhill from there. Also, they no longer have a pool. I didn't really care but thought I should mention that since it's in the pictures. Noisy, poor AC (& it was hot), carpet was disgusting! You can tell mngmny is trying, but they have a long way to go for the price!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Wow, I've stayed here before, but now it's got a young new manager that is really with it and cares about what we Travlers care about. Rooms are really clean, some have brand-new bathrooms, and the staff is super friendly. Really, the best value in Rocksprings. Easy on and off the freeway at a great restaurant too. No worries about the old reviews, much better, now try it.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank AceAl1
Reviewed 3 July 2013

A clean hotel that is easy to get to off the freeway. Was a welcome place to rest. My little dog even slept good and wasn't bothered by noises at all. The restaurant was tasty too. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2013

The first room assigned to us had not been cleaned or made up and this was 5:30pm. We were "upgraded" to a king size bed, at least the room was made up.However, I first checked the bed for clean sheets, ok. The bathroom had hair still in the tub/shower and black hairs on the back of the toilet. There was a recliner in the room that really showed age and wear, and needed a cleaning badly. This is an older hotel and needs some repairs and upgrading but not being clean is really no excuse. During the night you could hear the plumbing from the entire building wing and it seemed like system purges all night, very noisy. The desk person recommended the Mexican restaurant on the premises and that was really the only good thing about this stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family