“Authentic Mexican in Wyoming”
Review of Fiesta Guadalajara

Fiesta Guadalajara
Ranked #9 of 73 Restaurants in Rock Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 March 2013

An early Sunday dinner found me as the only gringo in Fiesta Guadalajara which I took to be a good sign. Service was competent and friendly and pricing very reasonable. I had the Carnitas Locas. Not the way I expected my carnitas but maybe they make them differently in Guadalajara? To me, they needed to be braised longer to really break down that pork into tender morsals. The sauce, however was killer. Just the right spice level. To his credit my server subtly tried to move me off having the sauce but I told him I was up for it. Great home-made tortillas. The entrance is an adventure.

1  Thank PaulEPoer

Reviewed 22 February 2013

You know you're in a good Mexican restaurant when you don't see something you really like (machaca for me) on the menu, and you're told, "No problem, we'll make it for you" and they did and it was very good as were all the other dishes we ordered!

1  Thank ColoradoAztec52
Reviewed 11 January 2013

We were looking for a decent place to eat and came across Fiesta Guadalajara. Now I have been to my share of Mexican Restaurants and this place gets a thumbs up. It may be in Rock Springs Wyoming, but it is border state quality good and the folks in Rock Springs can put a feather in their cap they most likely have the best Mexican food right there, of all of Wyoming! Give it a try....

2  Thank BorealForestDweller
Reviewed 29 December 2012

Have eaten here many times. It's some of the best Mexican food in Wyoming. Wait staff very friendly and solicitous. Lunch special is $5.99 and always great!

1  Thank Flotcherini
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Authentic Mexican food was very good, excellent service and comfortable atmosphere all for inexpensive prices, located in historic hotel building in old downtown area.

1  Thank Frank S