“Good food”

Omaha
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Food was very good and plenty of it. Waitress had trouble communicating in English, but did fair. The price was good.

Visited July 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beware - Food Poisoning!”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Both my husband and I were up the entire night with diarrhea and vomiting after ordering delivery from this restaurant while staying at the La Quinta Hotel nearby on Tuesday, April 30, 2013. I called Wonderful House and spoke to the manager/owner, Ken, the next day after the incident. He was RUDE and called me a liar. He said he did not "Believe" me because he claimed to have never had a problem during his 10 years in business. Ken agreed to refund the $50.69 back to me at that time. Since then I have called several times and inquired as to when the money would be refunded (May. On May 8th at approximately 9 pm CST, Ken, for some reason, decided to refuse the refund. The owner is not aware there are preformed toxins in some sauces, especially those containing mayonnaise. This restaurant leaves these sauces out too long and they become rancid. I guess he's never heard of people getting sick from potato salad that's been left out too long! If they leave their sauces out long enough to become rancid, I can only imagine what they do with the rest of their food!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Natasha M
“Fast Service”
Reviewed 25 March 2013 via mobile

I'm not a big Chinese food fan but chose this place because it was in walking distance from our hotel. We were seated quickly. The atmosphere was nothing fancy but was quiet. Our server attended to us quickly and our food came out quickly. The portions were large. We all shared each others food. I had the morning Mongolin beef. It was very good. We left full and satisfied.

1 Thank ant1999e
Green River, WY
“Definitely the best Chinese in southwest wyoming”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

My wife and I eat here about once a week - yes, we're locals and have nearly memorized the menu. I have never had a bad meal here and the service is top notch with rarely much waiting time for your order. We go here for lunch and dinner. Definitely reasonably priced and healthy sized portions. We're actually on our way there right now....

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Wade L
Newcastle,Wyoming
“The Best Chinese Food And They Deliver To Our Hotel.”
Reviewed 15 September 2012

We always look forward to the food here when staying at our hotel. It is always delivered fresh and hot with everything you need to go with it. We have tried many things over the years but the items that stand out are: BBQ sliced pork,Beef and brocolli, Pork fried rice,Pan fried noodles, Chow mein, Cashew chicken, and spring rolls. These our some of our favorites. They give generous portions so we always have some for later. The people who run this place are awesome. This keeps us coming back year after year.

• Visited May 2012