Free cancellation until 28/07
US$176
Hotels.com
Magee Homestead(Saratoga)
Orbitz.com
All reviewsmountain bikingropes coursefly fishingtop notchshooting rangemike williamswine cellarworld classpaint ballcattle driverock climbingmagical placelawn gamessunrise yogawonderful vacationactivity centeractivities staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First class and comfortable meet in Encampment Wyoming at the Brush Creek Ranch. My family of five just returned from a week long stay at BCR where we celebrated my son’s graduation from high school. We sought a western fishing/shooting adventure but found so much more. You will first be taken in by the beauty of the setting. Grounds are well maintained but intentionally rustic. Don’t let that fool you though. Our family stayed in Jo’s Cowgirl, a 2BR cottage that had a stocked kitchen, Washer/ Dryer (which you will use), and common area, all well appointed. Our porch had a fire pit and the cottage had two indoor fireplaces. This is not a place to sit around though. Activities make the ranch: fishing, shooting, horseback riding, archery (surprise favorite), rock climbing, unreal ropes course, hiking, yoga, .... it goes on an on. My point is that even the most distracted teenager will be entertained. With everything included, the experience is a stress free way to spend time with family or friends. Kudos to Dan, Ron, Evan, Adam, Casey, John, Katherine and all the other staff I left out for a job well done.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Michael W, General Manager at The Lodge and Spa at Brush Creek Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear FamilyGuy016,

I am so happy to hear that what Brush Creek Ranch is all about resonates with you and your family!
We of course spend time and energy in your surroundings and accommodations. Jo's cowgirl is a very popular cabin here with our guests, Im glad to hear it was with you as well.
We take have a lot of pride in what we do here, and when the day is over what matters to myself and team is the memories and experiences you leave with. We have created our own oasis of adventure, and its sounds like you all were able to find something you could rave about! Thank you for leaving us a review and kudos to my team. Anytime you need to unwind, we would love to host you and your family!

Michael Williams
VP/COO

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you want to get away and have unlimited activities, this is your place. Service was great! Tons to do, but not too structured, so you can make spa appointments at the last minute. Highly recommend!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear LisaM,

Thank you for stopping by to say a few words! We think we have the perfect location as well! Nestled next to the Medicine Bow National forest on our very own 30,000 acres with beautiful rock croppings, valleys & rolling hills. I would agree with the service comment, we have some outstanding staff! We hope you enjoyed all of the space we have to offer and come back to experience even more in the future!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Everything at Brush Creek Ranch feels like it is out of a picture. The scenery and the wildlife is so beautiful and the service is the best I have ever seen. I went on a gorgeous Yoga hike, rode a horse through the hills and creeks, and shot guns for the first time. My favorite part was the Spa! I had a morning to myself where I got a massage and spent time in the Sauna. Also, the food is INCREDIBLE! Being a vegetarian, I was a little worried but I think they did a great job including enough options for the people that did not eat meat. Thank you to all of the staff for giving me a trip to remember.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Caroline R,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Being able to live and work in such a beautiful place is truly a blessing, although more so being able to share this with guests such as yourself. We pride ourselves on being that Vacation that gets you out to experience something new and exciting! But also not forgetting the aspects of a well rounded vacation including the spa. We think this is the cherry on top of your stay, so very glad you had the chance to indulge. Over the years our culinary program has made improvements, one being adding our very own greenhouse on property. We hope you can return, it would be our pleasure to serve you in the future!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

There are so many wonderful things about this place to speak of from the fun and relaxing activities, the delicious meals, the accommodations and the absolutely amazing staff. Every single person I encountered was genuinely friendly and service-oriented. I have never experienced anything like that in all my travels. I am terrible with names so I apologize for not remembering everyone but some of the names who were awesome was Mike and Dan who taught me how to fly fish, Cole was super helpful in getting me around places, the lovely young lady at the activities center from Florida, our tour guide from Maine who drove us around the ranch and my masseuse (she was AMAZING) and our guides who we went horseback riding with. The scenery was absolutely gorgeous! I enjoyed myself immensely and highly recommend this place!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Ncogs,

Thank you for the great review! This is wonderful to hear from a well traveled individual like yourself.
Our staff ratio being 2 to 1 on ranch, we go through quite the process in selecting the pros in their fields to cater to our guests each season. Our Fly fishing program among all of our other activities is very robust, we take the time to create this experience that gives each guest a story to tell and a memorable lifetime experience. We would be happy to host you again in the future!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

A beautiful, peaceful setting with a wonderful staff that caters to our every need! made me want to move to Wyoming! Archery, ATVs, Gun Range, Spa and Paintball were highlights of the trip. The food was amazing and had the service staff to match.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Jasonrjohnson,

Thank you for your kind words! We believe in the western hospitality at a 5 star standard, i am happy to hear this is the experience we have delivered.

It would be our pleasure to serve you and yours in the future.