“Thicker walls please”

Hampton Inn Sheridan
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Sheridan
Reviewed 7 April 2013

The rooms were clean and cozy. The front desk staff were friendly and accomodating. During my stay I was blessed enough to hear the obnoxious snoring of the neighbor next to us. If that wasnt enough I was lucky enough to feel the walls shake as the room next to us pounded on them as I was visiting with my guest. I guess I just figured that if you are going to pay a fortune for a room maybe the walls would be a little more soundproof. On a lighter note the breakfast was good and I got to listen to the entire conversation at 4 in the morning of the neighbor next to us.

Room Tip: Bring the ear plugs.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Loresa B
mohammedkhan87, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sheridan, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and let us know how were doing. We take pleasure in knowing our guests feel valued and accomidated.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

I stay in hotels every week and was disappointed overall cleanliness of the hotel. My room was extremely dusty and there were clipped toe nails in the corner of the room where it looked as if it hadn't been vacuumed in quite some time. Originally suppose to stay two weeks have booked my second week elsewhere. The light fixture needed repair along with a good dusting and cleaning of the room. As a loyal Hilton customer I was very disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Christina K
mohammedkhan87, Manager at Hampton Inn Sheridan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2013

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your room and I am very sorry for this experience. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again.

Hampton Inn Sheridan
307.673.2734

Reviewed 7 February 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a family reunion. It was a great gathering place. Staff was very accommodating - we were able to gather in the breakfast area to watch the Super Bowl. Breakfast included a variety of hot items as well as cold cereal and rolls. Hotel is easily accessible off the interstate and a short drive to downtown.

Room Tip: We stayed in a suite which was a larger than the standard rooms for just a little more cash.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 December 2012

Stayed here after a night at the Motel 6. What an improvement! You get what you pay for. The room was nice, bedding was immaculate, reception area clean - and the cookies! Really enjoyed the hot breakfast and quality coffee. No complaints!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Dotty_Comma

Reviewed 10 October 2012

Nothing to complain about here. everyone is friendly. I would like to see hampton in update the menu on their food bar, we usually stay at hampton's and see the same menu. they now all seem to have hot waffles which is a nice improvement.

Easy access to the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 September 2012

Traveling on I25 and this was a nice place to stop for the evening to rest. I have stayed at several Hampton Inns in the past and this is one of the best. The hotel is convenient to the highway but far enough away to be quite. Room was large, well maintain, clean, and comfortable. Staff was courteous and welcoming. Easy drive into town for dinner. Will be staying here again as I travel on I25.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Christopher S

Reviewed 15 September 2012

This hotel is clean, comfortable and had quieter HVAC than most but not the best Hampton we've experienced this trip. Coffee was very good. If you want the welcome cookies, you better take them when you see them; they don't replenish when they're gone. The breakfast was standard but didn't have hot eggs. Evening staff was nicest. Did hear other guests prior to 7 a.m.

Room Tip: I'd request a handicapped room; way more room for a a more appropriate rate plus handheld shower...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple