Hampton Inn Sheridan
Good 3.5/5
US$108
Fairfield Inn
Great 4.5/5
Holiday Lodge Motel(Sheridan)(Great Value!)
US$68
Mill Inn(Sheridan)
US$87
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsturkey sausageroom was cleanoff the highwayyellowstone national parknice hotelstaff was friendlybreakfast areafitness centerin towneasy accesshot tubthe big horn mountainstwo queen bedswould definitely stay here againhot breakfaststayed one nightwaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Fairly new property right on the interstate and less than 3 minutes to downtown. Clean indoor pool and hot tub. Good Breakfast area and very nice staff. Got good dinner recommendation and prompt front desk treatment. Would stay anytime I was in Sheridan.

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor, which is quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
mohammedkhan87, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sheridan, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and let us know how were doing. We take pleasure in knowing our guests feel valued and accomidated. Customer service is our number one priority.

Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

I'm here now. Not this is a bad Hampton. But surely not the same feel. Check in was fast. Was tolde ghat have to wait for our room and we could leave our bags and head downtown. Well, we choose Togo check our room first and it was ready. Why not find that out first? Room was clean. But there is a lot of scuff marks on the walls and the bathroom door needs to be cleaned. And there is no cookies! Really!?!? The girl is clueless. Said there isn't a cookie in the place when we asked if thy were putting any out. Buffalo Hampton was nicer and if I had been thinking we would have just stayed there for two nights. It was also CHEEPER! 109$ compared to 129$. Next time I'm here for work. Ill stay both nights in buffalo.

• Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Great newer property, I started staying there this year on business and switched over from another brand in Sheridan, WY. I am starting to see that Hampton Inns are very consistent as a nice place to stay at a reasonable price!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed 9 September 2013

This hotel was chosen for a one night stay to break up our journey from Rapid City to Yellowstone National Park as it was conveniently located off the I-90.  Our online reservation receipt and online information both said that check-in started at 2pm and when we arrived shortly after this time we were advised that our room was not ready.  Another couple of people were also told this and we had to wait approximately 15 minutes.  The information book in the room said that check-in was 3pm, which would appear to be a more realistic time.

The room was extremely clean and spacious but the hotel did make a big thing about the sheets and duvet cover being washed and not slept in by the previous guest - I would like to think that that was a given!!

The downside to this hotel was that it did not have its own restaurant and we had to drive into the main town to find somewhere to eat.  However, breakfast was provided, including hot food and a waffle maker, and this was simply laid out with plenty of choice - very good!

This was the first Hampton Inn hotel we have stayed in and, based on the quality of this one, we would certainly consider these hotels for our future road trips.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 September 2013

It is never good when you pull up to the door of a hotel and a full bus load of grey hairs is blocking the door waiting to check in ... A single lift led me to take the stairs to a serviceable room with a nice view over the car park. But ... As I dug deeper I noticed a few things. I went out for dinner and came back to find the beers i put in the fridge warm ... Fridge was busted. Went to turn off the bedside light ... Did not work ... Turned on the air conditioning, the sound of a jet fighter ... Went outside to get some ice for my broken fridge and a gang(literally) of school kids were in the corridor waiting to break my bones ... Ok probably not, but I can imagine they would have scared the grey hairs who had arrived earlier. Finally when I did wake up the following morning I woke up an hour late thanks to a room clock that was 1hr out.

Everything else aside, I could probably have forgiven, but a hotels clock should ALWAYS be correct, full stop.

I reported this in the morning to a fairly casually dressed reception kid who said with his mouth "oh I'm so sorry" and with his eyes "6 more hours til I get out of this dump".

Overheard another woman make the same complaint with the same not so convincing apology.

Views are good, location convenient next to the interstate. No bar, no dinner, breakfast fairly ordinary with plastic cutlery and disposable plates and a fairly poor selection.

Disappointed, won't be back.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
mohammedkhan87, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sheridan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

James H,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. I'm very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us during your recent stay. Guest satisfaction is our top priority, and I apologize that we did not live up to your expectations. We do appreciate your feedback, as we will do everything we can to better our hotel for the future. Hopefully the next time you're in town you'll give us another chance and stay with us again.

Best regards,