Hampton Inn Sheridan
Hotels.com
US$93
Mill Inn(Sheridan)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsturkey sausageroom was cleanoff the highwayyellowstone national parknice hotelstaff was friendlybreakfast areafitness centerin towneasy accesshot tubthe big horn mountainstwo queen bedswould definitely stay here againhot breakfaststayed one nightwaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 September 2013

For one of the most expensive hotels in the area, this stay was not good. Requested a mountain view room during the reservation and was told they had that available. I arrived and was put into a parking lot view room. Ice maker busted. Pop machine took the money and gave me nothing to drink right in front of the desk clerk. The response was "sorry". LOUD.....folks upstairs were making tons of noise all night and when I asked to move to another room the next morning, I was told "it would definitely be taken care of" by the time I returned in the afternoon-- but when I returned from work, the new desk person didn't know what I was talking about at first. Then I was told "sorry" there's nothing I can do.

The last two times I have stayed here, I arrived after 5pm and my room wasn't ready even though I made reservations weeks in advance and check-in time is 3pm.

When I first started staying here, it was good. It's gone downhill fast and isn't worth the $149 bill.

Room Tip: Don't get a room on the pool floor or anywhere close to the end of the hall....or by the elevator....or on a floor other than 3rd.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank TravelingAuntie2013
mohammedkhan87, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sheridan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

TravelingAuntie2013,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay with us. I'm very sorry to hear that it was not a positive experience. The experience you had is not typical of our welcoming staff. Your satisfaction is very important to us as we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed. Thank you once again for your feedback as it will help us to better our property for the future. We hope you'll give us another chance and stay with us again the next time you're in town!

Best regards,

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Stayed at this hotel for one night only after driving for 10 hours. Like many other Hampton Inn's, it was very clean. But the front desk attendant was on the phone when we arrived and stayed on the phone for several minutes before bothering to check us in. I had asked for a room with mountain views when doing the reservation on-line, but did not get one. But the biggest issue was that the walls were paper thin so you could hear conversations going on in the adjacent rooms. The noise from the floor above also was worst than any other experiences that I have had at other Hampton's or other hotels. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Jean-Denis B

Jean-Denis B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I'm very sorry to hear that we were unable to provide you with a great experience. We always do our best to ensure that our guests enjoy a quiet and comfortable environment, and I apologize to hear that we fell short of your expectations. We do value your feedback and hope that you'll give us another chance and stay with us again the next time you're in town!

Best regards,

Hampton Inn Sheridan

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Fairly new property right on the interstate and less than 3 minutes to downtown. Clean indoor pool and hot tub. Good Breakfast area and very nice staff. Got good dinner recommendation and prompt front desk treatment. Would stay anytime I was in Sheridan.

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor, which is quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
mohammedkhan87, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sheridan, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and let us know how were doing. We take pleasure in knowing our guests feel valued and accomidated. Customer service is our number one priority.

Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

I'm here now. Not this is a bad Hampton. But surely not the same feel. Check in was fast. Was tolde ghat have to wait for our room and we could leave our bags and head downtown. Well, we choose Togo check our room first and it was ready. Why not find that out first? Room was clean. But there is a lot of scuff marks on the walls and the bathroom door needs to be cleaned. And there is no cookies! Really!?!? The girl is clueless. Said there isn't a cookie in the place when we asked if thy were putting any out. Buffalo Hampton was nicer and if I had been thinking we would have just stayed there for two nights. It was also CHEEPER! 109$ compared to 129$. Next time I'm here for work. Ill stay both nights in buffalo.

• Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Great newer property, I started staying there this year on business and switched over from another brand in Sheridan, WY. I am starting to see that Hampton Inns are very consistent as a nice place to stay at a reasonable price!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business