“Just Right!”

Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Sheridan
Wellington
“Just Right!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

A clean and comfortable place with very friendly folks. I had a little issue with the room and it was handled within minutes. I travel on business a lot and will give these guys my business again.
Thanks.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
mohammedkhan87, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sheridan, responded to this review, 17 October 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and let us know how were doing. We take pleasure in knowing our guests feel valued and accomidated. Customer service is our number one priority.

Mohammed Khan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

I really like the Hampton chain. At first, I was concerned about the distance of this hotel from the city, but it's really only a 5 min. drive and has the feeling of seclusion. Sitting outside and watching the sunset was worth the 5 mins!

I'd pulled this muscle, so after I got in the room, I laid on the bed and stretched out, then took a shower. During all this, I overheard a HUGE party next door and since I was not invited, (!!!), I did not want to listen to it all night. So I asked the front desk if I could have another room.

I offered to pay for the 2nd room since I'd already made myself at home, but the front desk clerk said that was ok. I feel a little bad about that, but it definitely won my favor with them.

I swam a little in the pool, which is inside but overlooks beautiful scenery. I also enjoyed the hot tub and the pulled muscle felt much better later.

Of course, the Hampton Inn is known for their wonderful beds and this one didn't fall short of its reputation.

The next morning, I had a long drive and asked the front desk what time the pool opened. Sadly, it wasn't until 10a, but I think the guy at the front desk heard the crestfallen tone of voice when I said, "Oh." He said if I didn't have any kids, he'd let me borrow the key to get in early. Yippee!

The breakfast was plentiful and delicious and the hotel was spotless. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Finally, rooms designed for a woman to use! The bathroom is designed with counter space and outlets on both sides...ladies you know this to be a huge plus! Room was clean except for water stains on the bench. The air unit did sound like a small plane taking off every time it cycled, but problem solved by getting the fan to run nonstop. The beds are comfortable, but the small square pillows are odd and not terribly good support. The breakfast is very good with good oatmeal, a variety of fresh fruit and decent coffee with the added bonus of a very friendly attendant who greeted everyone and provided actual assistance.

Only real complaint was our room was on the lower level and the entire floor smelled of chlorine and was very stuffy compared to the lobby, etc. the chlorine smell did seep into our room and intermittently was disturbing to us.

Stayed July 2014

Glendale, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

Rooms are awesome. Large kitchen area with all the amenities, including popcorn! Be sure and turn the ice-maker in the fridge on for ice. The linens were clean and fluffy. Bed pillows were a little on the softer side so you may need to ask for extra's. The room was a little bit better than I expected and better than most of the other Hampton Inn's. The hotel is close to a Walmart (within a mile), also convenient to several fast food restaurants and gasoline stations.

Room Tip: Ask for ice from the front desk if you forget to turn on the ice machine on.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Glasgow
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Stayed in Hampton Inn, Sheridan for one night on the 5th June on the way to visit Little Big Horn. The two young men at the reception check-in did not seem to know what they were doing.
Took my credit card and confirmed that room was paid no receipt given.
Eventually we were checked in room fresh and had good outlook over fields and highway, pretty standard.Breakfast offered a good choice. On my return from holiday, and checking my credit card statement I had been over charged by $38. Thankfully I booked this via Booking.com and they are looking into it. So take my advice check and re-check you account before you leave this hotel. I think the reception staff could do with some training.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Wyoming, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Rooms are a cut above the usual Hampton experience. The mountain views from one side of the hotel are wonderful. Staff is friendly and helpful. This is a great hotel and while a bit pricy due to the time of year and activities in the town was well worth it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Very happy with this hotel. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast area was nicely done. Good laundry facilities. Very friendly and helpful staff. Reliable wifi. Easy to find right off of the interstate. A quick drive to restaurants.

Stayed July 2014