“Lovely homemade eats”
Review of Java Moon

Java Moon
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Sheridan
Reviewed 26 February 2016

Everyday is a different quiche, and homemade sweets of various kinds. They make salads, sandwiches, and soups, all of which are really very good. The service and atmosphere is also very good.

1  Thank Yomngrl

Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

Java Moon is both cute and delicious- serving breakfast and lunch with a HUGE selection of drinks and pastries. Delicious. A local treasure that you know has its regulars and they come back for a reason. So good.

1  Thank MollyaBradshaw
Reviewed 21 January 2016

We travel through Sheridan a couple times a year and Java Moon will be our new go-to stop to stop for food and coffee. The Vanilla Latte I ordered was one of the best I've ever had! My husband and I both ordered the breakfast burritos and we thought they we delicious, a good size portion, and visually appealing. The atmosphere is warm and great for singles, groups, and families (they had highchairs for our son). Thanks for a great experience!

1  Thank Heather C
Reviewed 20 December 2015

My husband and I had a nice lunch at this cute place. They serve breakfast and lunch as well as coffee and baked goods. The sandwiches we had were great--grilled panini style. You can have a side salad or chips and they offer a soup of the day as well. The coffee was delicious as well.

1  Thank SeenaKS
Reviewed 15 December 2015

This is one of my favorite places to meet friends and family for a quick coffee or lunch. Delicious, unique and friendly!

1  Thank 485roseh