Large motel complex with several buildings. Inside pool in between of these buildings. Bar/restaurant next to the hotel's registration desk.
Our room was in a newer building. This building is situated on the railway tracks, and especially during the night many long cargo trains pass by and/or do shunt their wagons and locomotives at the shunting yard in front of the hotel windows. So lots of noise, while we did ask (on booking and again at the desk) for a quiet room! The room also needed some maintenance as the shutters (there were no curtains) did not work, so bringing any daylight in the room was impossible. Lucky enough we only booked and stayed at the Trails End Motel for 1 night,
We had diner at the restaurant; the food was not bad but little, while the prices were at least moderate (so no value for money).
We would suggest to look for another motel, and also more close to the centre of town. Sheridan downtown is nice for visiting and shopping but the Trails End is far away from there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful Trails End Motel located in downtown Sheridan combines the best of the old and new to create a comfortable and affordable stay. Newly remodeled in 2008, the Trails End Motel is easily accessed from I-90 at exit 20. Guests of the pet friendly Trails End Motel can enjoy our continental hot breakfast daily from 6:30am to 10:30am. Be sure to visit the Firewater Bar & Grill! It is open Wednesday thru Saturday from 4pm to 10pm serving fine cuisine and the best steaks in town. All guests will receive 10% off their meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Trails End Motel Sheridan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trails End Motel Sheridan Hotel Sheridan
- Trails End Hotel Sheridan