“Convenient and clean”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #10 of 19 Hotels in Sheridan
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We stopped here late one night on the way to Cody, WY. The room was large and clean. The layout of the hotel was a little weird. We had a second floor room and we had to carry our bags up the stairs. If there was an elevator, it wasn't obvious and the desk clerk did not point one out. She just showed us the stairs. Breakfast choices were minimal. Some healthier choices would have been nice. Overall, it was a nice place to lay our heads for the night.

1  Thank Nancy30342

Reviewed 7 August 2011

We checked at midnight after a very long drive. Unloaded our kids, bags etc and crawled into bed. The room was warm when we went in but we thought the air just needed to be turned on. It never cooled off. After finally opening the window and turning the unit to outside air we at least had some air movement. the next morning I went to the desk to inform them and the first thing he said was, " I have no idea why they put you in 218 the AC is broken.". I asked for a discount on our sleepless night and he said he could only discount by $15. I informed him I would be writing a review and he should inform his manager. I guess he did because when I stopped in the lobby to check road closures on the computer he came out and informed me he would only charge me for half the amount of the coat of the room. I was happy with this agreement. The place was clean and acceptable just make sure the AC works before you unload and crawl in bed!!

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 6 August 2011

The one good thing? It's close to the I-90. Most everything else - poor. We arrived late, and were greeted OK, but we noticed the out of order sign on the vending machine, and the sign saying 'absolutely no cool boxes' on the ice machine. The hotel has the feeling of a barracks - it's long with a single corridor, the rooms on two floors coming off this. Though large, the bathrooms are small - odd. The supply of toiletries is limited (a bar of soap on the first night and you've guessed it none the next) - is Quality Inn on the rocks or something? The towels are old and tired. The room had dog hairs (yeuch), the bathroom had a dirty floor..... But it gets worse. Breakfast finishes at 9.00 am......if you put a do not disturb sign on the door then don't expect to have your room cleaned (unless you kick up a fuss). The morning staff wore that world-weary look on their faces and had on un-ironed shirts......not professional guys. So, take my advice stay well away.... I am normally pretty good at choosing hotels, but I messed up big time on this one!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank leapyear60
QI_GM, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2011

Dear Guest,

Please let me apologize for the dissatifsfaction of your stay. Each day we strive to provide a clean and comfortable place for our guests. Please be assured that the issues you have raised have been passed along to the housekeeping department and the appropriate actiion has been taken. The reason your room wasn't clean was because you had the "Do Not Disturb" sign on your door, with that sign, we assumed that you didn't want to be disturbed. Please know that we value you as our guest and we hope you choose us again when your travel plans take you through Sheridan, Wyoming.

Tariq Khan
General Manager.

Reviewed 2 August 2011

The room was nice and quiet. After traveling for several hours it was nice to have a quiet room, that was cool with the warm temps. The staff was excellent and very friendly.

1  Thank dvldog3051
Reviewed 29 July 2011

We arrived at about 9pm -- after a long day of driving from Yellowstone. We got a room on the first floor. These have the very nice feature of a door to the outside -- so we could park right at our door and unload quickly, and a door to the inside, making it easy to get to breakfast. The room smelled a bit, but we got used to it. The service was minimal. There was a sign on the ice machine saying "Absolutely no coolers!". I can understand that, but couldn't you write it a little more politely? The breakfast didn't offer many choices. The scrambled eggs were little crumbles. They had free copies of the local newspaper in the breakfast area -- always a nice touch. But with only 6 tables, I didn't feel that I could sit and read the paper -- there were people waiting for a seat!

Room Tip: Get the first floor if you have lots of luggage!
1  Thank BarryAZ
Reviewed 22 July 2011

We were traveling west on I-90 and this a great stop right off of the interstate. Its about 0.5-1 miles from some fast food place and gasoline that was a plus too. There was a hot tub and a big parking lot which was good since we had a trailer. The breakfast standard continental but was way over crowded due to very limited seating. Nice quiet hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
QI_GM, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very pleased to know your stay was more than satisfactory. Each and every day we strive to provide the cleanest and most relaxing service for our guests and to know we have achieved our goal in satisfying you and your family it makes us push ourselves even further. We hope to see you again in the near future whenever your travel plans take you to or through Sheridan!

Tariq Khan

Reviewed 17 July 2011

My family stayed there on the way up to our destination and on the way back it was a very comfortable and clean place to stay the staff at the motel was very friendly I definately will stay again

1  Thank MOROCCO-2-2009