“Actually tasty gluten-free pancakes”

PO News & Flagstaff Cafe
Ranked #9 of 85 Restaurants in Sheridan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 August 2016

I have to admit I'm surprised when I have gluten-free products that don't taste like something from the cardboard/paper family. Their "soda" pancakes were filled with fresh, sweet blueberries and I couldn't get enough. It was just sweet enough where I could enjoy it without syrup. And that crunchy edge was the texture I wished all pancakes had. I've been dreaming about those pancakes for weeks now and won't be going to Sheridan for a while but when I return, I'm getting pancakes there.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

We had breakfast at the PO News and Flagstaff Cafe this morning. We just wanted a light breakfast and this was a good selection. My husband had a breakfast sandwich with local sausage from Legerski meat processing delicious sausage. I had the Italian crumpet. It had good flavor but the English muffin was barely toasted snd the tomatoes were cold. I thought the tomatoes should have either been grilled or put under broiler. The her bed cream cheese was good. Will go back.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Everything is local and fresh made to order. Try the Chorizo sausage. It's fresh from Legerski's Sausage Company.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

The PO News & Flagstaff cafe occupies a corner building on Sheridan's Main Street that is greater than a 100 years old! The staff was friendly and both our. selections very good. Walter had the spicy tuna on avocado and I had a smash burger. We soon switched as the smash burger was such a large portion for me. The spicy tuna very good. When we were there more tourists than locals.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Stopped in for lunch while visiting from Alaska with my two HS gal pals. Food was most awesome and we were able to get a group photo with the owner. Definitely reccomend.