“Good food and service”

Ranked #26 of 80 Restaurants in Sheridan
Cuisines: American
“Good food and service”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped in with three for dinner while traveling across the country. Got seated and served quickly, enjoyed the food, and had no complaints. Waitress seemed very attentive and brought out the food quickly. Over all good experience.

1 Thank Madlives

Grant, Michigan
“Ate here last night....”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The place was busy when we arrived, and that can be a good sign when you are new in town and are looking for a quick bite to eat. The building looked nice and the lot was well lit and safe. The food here was good, as expected, and portions were fair and quite filling. Service was kinda slow, but we were not in a hurry at all, so no big deal to us. There were lots of people there and they might have been short staffed. We will probably never be back in this town, but this might be a good choice for you.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Impala guy
Douglas, Wyoming
“Just OK”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

While the food was plentiful, it was just average. The cheese in my omelet had a strange taste (almost like Velveeta) and I do not like Velveeta cheese. The hash browns were just on the verge of being burned. My daughter had biscuits and gravy with chicken strips. She said it was just OK. Was shocked when the waitress said, "Here let me get that out of your way" and took the food before she was even done eating. There was no napkin on the plate or silverware laid across the plate to indicate she was even done and the waitress was gone before I could even say anything. Will look for another restaurant for breakfast the next time I return to Sheridan.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank 325WhyOWyo
London, United Kingdom
“Ok, but could do better”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Helpful staff but food was a disappointment. The chef seemed to be cooking to a formula. There was not much flavour in the food.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Oklaokie
Minneapolis
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This Perkins was the best I've ever been to!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Traveling throughout the west, we stopped at MANY restaurants at various price points. This was the first restaurant that I wanted to leave a review on.
Everything was Top Notch at this location! Swift, polite staff. Very Clean restaurant. The most delicious tomato basil soup I've ever tasted. Hamburger cooked perfectly. Tuna Melt the best ever also. Lemon Meringue pie served on chilled plate...meringue was tall & light.
I wish we had a Perkins this good in my hometown!

• Visited June 2014