“Great food and service”

Oliva's Kitchen
Ranked #9 of 76 Restaurants in Sheridan
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sheridan, Wyoming
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The food is very delicious. The burritos are my favorite - full of rice and vegetables, as well as meat and beans.

• Visited January 2014

wyogirl
“Outstanding!!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We love Oliva's!! We eat there at least two times a week. I always have the huevos rancheros. I am finishing up the ones from yesterday's lunch as we speak!! Service is always great and my huevos taste the same every time!!

• Visited March 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Great food, & margaritas”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Above average to excellent Mexican food. Friendly and attentive service. Very good chips & salsa... and margaritas ... and two good entrees.

Visited December 2013
Weatherford, Texas
“Sheridan's Mexican Jewel”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

The food quality, no matter what I order, is always excellent. The salsa appears to be homemade, and every time I empty the chip basket, a new one magically appears. I LOVE the enchilada suizas, and my wife, the carne asada. (Don't bust me on the spelling). As far as I'm concerned, Olivia's and Sheridan are better in the summer, but the foods great no matter the season.

• Visited December 2013
Madison
“Excellent food though a bit pricey”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We visited Oliva's Kitchen based on some reviews we found on Yelp. The service was great, atmosphere was nice and the food was very good. We thought it was on the expensive side for the amount of food and as another reviewer said, the fajitas didn't come with anything but the grilled chicken and veggies so hubby was disappointed. If we're in the area again I think we'd eat here again.

• Visited October 2013