“Luck of the draw!”

Midtown Cafe
Ranked #6 of 74 Restaurants in Sheridan
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Great Falls, Montana, United States
“Luck of the draw!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

On our way through Wyoming we figured stopping down town would be an easy way to stretch our legs and grab a quick bite. Walked upon this lil gem and boy am I glad we did! The burrito was delish! My husband had the cheeseburger which was also good. Cute place, great service, and the good came out very quickly! Highly recommend!

Rapid City, South Dakota
“I See Whey They Are #1!”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

My wife & I just had lunch there, I had the Combination #2 which included the soup of the day (Cream of Mushroom, mmmmmmm!) and a sandwich (I chose turkey on wheat w/pepper jack cheese) & my wife had the Chicken, Cranberry Salad. We both thoroughly our food & enjoyed visiting with the staff that are very attentive and friendly. We will eat here every time we visit Sheridan.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Rich F
“Thank goodness we found it”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

After drinking one cup of the Holiday Inn coffee, my husband and I found this place through Trip Advisor. Great coffee and smoothies. We were taking it to go so we didn't try any food.

1 Thank Manne406
Sheridan, Wyoming
“Love this place”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

A hidden gem sits right downtown Main Street. It is very quaint and the staff is very welcoming and friendly. The food is very well priced at a great value and is always good. If you want just coffee, lattes, or teas they have that too. I make this one of my favorites.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Dkb1833
Webster, Minnesota
“Three items ordered, three hits”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Lunch order for the four of us: 1 panini, 2 quesadillas (1 chicken and 1 chorizo), and a bacon, egg, and cheese croissant. The waitress in this tiny place was a stitch, and the food was great. My 85-yeqar-old aunt porked down the whole croissant, and the other meals did similar disappearing acts. We'd definitely eat here again.

Visited February 2014