“Really Charming”

Midtown Cafe
Ranked #6 of 74 Restaurants in Sheridan
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Really Charming”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

We ate here for lunch and really enjoyed it. We all got different sandwiches and they were all good. The service was excellent. The place has very nice art work on the walls, which is also for sale. We would eat here again for sure!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank TMWalters504

Kalispell, Montana
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

My parents and I stopped here for lunch on our way back home from South Dakota. I chose it based on TA reviews. So glad I did! All the staff were super friendly and the service was quick. My dad ordered the chicken quesadilla, my mom had one of the focaccia pizzas, and I had the tuna sandwich with a side of potatoes (lightly sautéed with onions olive oil). We were all very pleased with the freshness and quality of our meals. Tons of menu items to choose from. And some yummy looking cookies/treats were on display on the counter too. We were too full to try them. Next time. We'll definitely come back on our next visit to the area!

Visited July 2014
Wyoming
“Great lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

This is a reasonably priced menu full of interesting items. I had a chicken cranberry salad and delicious iced tea. My pal had a panini. We did not have dessert but they had homemade cookies. I will return to this sweet little cafe.

• Visited July 2014
South Dakota
“Not as impressed as others”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

We ate lunch here, based on TA reviews, on our way through Sheridan the other day. I am not as impressed as other reviewers... We came in and found a table, although it is quite small inside. The waitress finally came and was quite abrupt, and continued to be so throughout our meal. My mango smoothie was very good, as was the chicken dumpling soup, when it finally arrived. My cranberry chicken salad was pretty blah, but my husband liked his Reuben. Service was VERY slow, and I watched our meals sit on the ready counter for quite a while after they were ready. I wouldn't make a big effort to return to this cafe.

• Visited June 2014
Fresno, California
“Serendipity!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Parked in downtown Sheridan and looked across the street and saw this little place. We were greeted immediately in this great,little cafe. We split our delicious sandwich - so tasty! Salad was fresh, crisp, and delicious. The people next to us we're eating the most delicious looking hamburger and I noticed not a morsel was left of their lunch either! This little place was full the entire time we were there! They also serve breakfast so we will make that our morning stop on our way to Custer, SD! This place is a winner and the staff are warm and welcoming.

Visited June 2014