“Amazing food, Friendliest Staff in Town”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sagewood North Cafe
Ranked #34 of 75 Restaurants in Sheridan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Description: homemade soups, creative sandwiches and salad, wonderful homemade desserts!
“Amazing food, Friendliest Staff in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I love it here! We attempt to come once a week and every time we come we're welcome with a smile and sweetness. Always amazing food that is out super fast. Definitely a place everyone needs to try!

2 Thank Nathan B

Sheridan
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

I had a wonderful turkey cranberry salad with excellent dressing. The eating area is a bit too wide open but you go there for the food, not the atmosphere.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Dreiter
Buffalo, Wyoming
“Great spot for those who don't want to cook but want a good meal at home”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

The beauty of DD is that you can choose from a variety of already-cooked meals: everything from casseroles to soups to salads. Some frozen, some ready to go. It's so convenient, reasonably priced and not in the middle of downtown, so parking is good. Also the lunches are good and tend to attract a large older clientele which gives it a nice, homey, small town feel. It feels old-fashioned in a good way. Mayberry RFD kind of way. Service is always friendly and fast. There aren't many places for good food at lunch time, but DD might just be the ticket for you.

Visited October 2013
Sheridan, Wyoming, United States
“Unexpected Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

I live here, and I hadn't been until someone recommended it to my mother-in-law. I've been there 3 or 4 times now, have always ordered one of the specials, and have not been disappointed. Their spinach salad with fresh strawberries was one of the best spinach salads I've ever had.

Visited August 2013
Sheridan, Wyoming
“A Weekly Must”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2012

We love this cafe. The food is excellent, fresh and made on site. The women who work there are very nice and ready to meet every need. I love getting their menu via email, the "specials" often draw me in for that day.

Visited June 2012