“A delicious dinner well served.”
Review of Frackelton's

Frackelton's
Reserve with OpenTable
Frackelton's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 80 Restaurants in Sheridan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Brooklyn NY
“A delicious dinner well served.”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This place is kind of like Sheridan: not fancy but confident, friendly but if you don't get their vibe they don't mind. By the way we had the same server about whom someone recently posted an unpleasant comment, and said server was just great. The internet is not the place to post a personal comment, next time have a word with the manager.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank patrkava

“Not what I was expecting”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

As I drove through a scene I have seen too many times in Wyoming, a Main Street. With too many closed businesses, I came upon Frackelton's. What a surprise! Melissa made THE best Manhattan I have ever tasted. It was followed by the best steak I have had in months! Frackelton's is no place to pass up!

2 Thank Eric G
Austin
“Poor Start, Great Finish”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Arrived without reservation and the place was about 3/4 full but we got a table immediately, right up against a wall with bar type tall chairs. Unfortunately the round seats were fairly large and up against the wall so we were both sitting with one elbow hanging over the table edge. Sat for about 10 minutes before a young lady came by and set two glasses of water before us. No eye contact and not a word of greeting. Another 10 minutes and finally a friendly waiter came by and took drink orders. A few minutes later he brought the drinks and took our orders and now we were nearly 1/2 an hour into it.

The food did arrive fairly quickly and mine was outright excellent! I'd ordered simple clam linguine as something that's tough to mess up. But far from being messed up it was heavenly! Al dente pasta with clams still in the shell with a perfectly light sauce. Have had this dish dozens of times in my life and this is among the very best. And my wife's "safe" choice of ravioli was excellent also. Then we finished off sharing a piece of turtle cheesecake. Again, perfect. And the total price? $35.51pre tip

The initial tardiness of service had us ready to leave. But from the time our waiter took the order the experience was exceptional. And this was in Sheridan, Wyoming showing just how far dining experiences have improved across the wide USA over the last few years. If you're in Sheridan stop here. Maybe make a reservation ... it might speed up the excellent food experience.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank MNEAustin
Iowa City, Iowa
“Good Place”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Great place to take the family for dinner. We were in town overnight and were happy we found this place.

Visited August 2014
Texas
“Tasty, reasonable prices and good atmosphere ”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

There's a reason frackelton's is rated so well on TripAdvisor... Great food and atmosphere, clean, fast, good wine and beer list AND incredibly affordable for the quality! I regularly use TA to find good eats when my husband and I travel and this was the most satisfied we've ever been with a highly rated restaurant. Yummy house salad and pasta dishes. It has a menu and food quality we normally associate with more expensive and stiff feeling locale. My husband was thrilled.