“Great Atmosphere”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I enjoyed my meal at the Warehouse. My rib-eye steak was excellent. I enjoyed dining outside on the patio / deck on a nice summer evening. Our hostess was excellent, but our server was inexperienced. I think she needed a bit more experience with the mechanics of handling food and presentation. However, this is a fine restaurant and is obviously going through a learning curve. I also hope the restaurant thrives and sticks around. It's nice to have more than two really good restaurants in Sheridan.

1  Thank William H

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Trying WAY too hard to be a trendy tapas. They need to travel more and become more experienced the restaurant management business.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Love the atmosphere. Food and service could be more consistent. Prices tend to be high for the food portions. Food has usually been pretty good each time I have eaten there. Hope the restauraunt sticks around because it is a nice addition to Sheridan.

1  Thank Wyo21
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Met a friend there Wednesday night for drinks and dinner. Great atmosphere, great martini and the food was good too.

1  Thank AAFA6481
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I've been to the restaurant about five times since it opened. Once it got through the 'new restaurant jitters' of getting staff and menu up to speed, it has been consistently good. The remodeled warehouse is really well done, and the bar area is open as well for lunch and late afternoon meals. It is hard to find a place open all afternoon so I appreciate that they are open then. I've had tapas, dessert, and burgers, and all were satisfying. The restaurant has been open for less than a year, and they have been continually improving and trying new things with time. Personally I have never been disappointed in what I've ordered, and I hope they do well. We need a restaurant like this in Sheridan.

1  Thank Joanne1967_10