“Delicious”

Dragon Wall Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 82 Restaurants in Sheridan
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My fiancé and I ate here to try it out since we pass by here when we come to Sheridan on the weekends. I am a lover of Chinese food, so I am VERY picky..we came during dinner hrs and I have to say..I LOVED IT!!..the food was absolutely delicious!.. I tried a little of everything from the buffet and found nothing to complain about..the only thing I can say is, is that it was different from all other Chinese buffets I have eaten at..we had to pay first..seat ourselves...get our own drinks and they didn't clear the plates on our table after we finished so the plates just piled up..the people that worked outside the kitchen seemed very lazy because when we walked in, there were tables with dirty dishes on them and they remained that way the ENTIRE time we were there..and we were there for well over an hr!..all they did was stand around doing nothing or stuffing their faces..we didn't leave a tip for this reason because it seemed pointless to leave a tip for laziness...so the staff outside the kitchen got a low rate...the people in the kitchen did their job well, keeping the food bins full and cooked to perfection...will DEFINITLY go again..

Reviewed 6 March 2014

The food is only average. The help tries keep up with keeping the buffet from looking as though an elephant tromped through it but people are pretty messy and inconsiderate.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

We like the Dragon Wall. We can count on their various offerings tasting different from each other and our favorites always tasting good. Haven't had a bad experience there.