“Try somewhere else!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Sheridan
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Staff at check-in were polite and helpful. The room looked clean and well cared for but was not actually clean. After walking around the room in a pair of white socks for 5 minutes, the bottoms of my socks looked like I had just walked over a dirt floor. I stayed three nights and had my trash collected only one of those days. I asked for a change of sheet on day #2 and was ignored. The room I was assigned to had a whistle coming through the heater due to high winds. Even though there were not many guests, we were all stacked on top of each other in one small section of the hotel which made for a less than desirable sound level.

Now, let's get into the issues with the breakfast. The first morning, I went down to partake in the free breakfast only to find that the items I was interested in were gone. This was at 7:30 in the morning. They claim that breakfast is served until 9 am. The second morning I served myself eggs and sausage. It was horrible. I travel around 30 weeks a year and have NEVER had such an awful meal. Simply horrible. First of all, it was cold. Secondly, the taste was horrid and the sausage was not cooked completely. The third morning I went down to once again find that the hot breakfast was again all gone. I waited around for 5 minutes hoping to get someone's attention but to no avail.

On the surface this appears to be a nice hotel. However, I won't be using their services during my future trips to Sheridan.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Bill O
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites

Reviewed 13 April 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DianaNini
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We had stayed here three years ago and found the location and lodging pleasing. Our return to this site didn't disappoint. It was quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lkitnice
Reviewed 6 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I had made a reservation by phone directly to the hotel office for 3/24/13 and gave them my credit card. I was on a snowmobile trip and had unexpected problems on the afternoon of the 24th that were going to make it difficult to get to the hotel that night. I called the hotel at 3:00 PM to cancel my reservation and was told I would have had to cancel by 4:00 PM the previous day. I was also told they had numerous request's for this room that they had to turn down. I had made this reservation less than 7 days in advance, and received no special rate. The website states cancellations are acceptable until 6:00 PM. I ended up going to the hotel even though it was an inconvenience for me both that night and the following day. This stay was on a Monday night, and I departed at 5:00 AM Tuesday morning. The amount of cars in the parking lot showed the hotel was not filled to capacity as I was led to believe. We had stayed at this hotel before, as we do this same trip 2 to 3 times a year. I will not be returning to this very nice, but poorly managed hotel again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends