“Great breakfast!”
Review of Cowboy Cafe

Cowboy Cafe
Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Sheridan
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Traveling with friends we stopped for a hearty breakfast. Place was clean and the food was great. Our party of 4 had the Carmel Apple French Toast, Yellowstone Skillet, Wild Sampler Platter, and Pesto Tomato Sourdough breakfast. All of us were very happy with our food and with the portions which were large. They were a little understaffed when we were there between the breakfast and lunch crowd but other then that no issues at all.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Late Sunday morning breakfast, wife and I both had the quinoa hash scramble. It was delicious and well sized. Place was packed yet the help was efficient and friendly. No espresso but good coffee which was never let empty with refills.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Best cherry pie we'd ever tasted. Other pies were sold out too. Wait staff very friendly I certainly will stop there if I'm ever near!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We ate lunch here, it was very good. My husband ate the blueberry crunch pie and it was delicious. Our friends had breakfast and it was large portions at a good price. They could use more wait staff but we had good service.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I ate at the Cowboy Cafe which is located in a really cool part of downtown Sheridan. My food was just good--nothing exceptional, but it seemed like the one server was taking care of the entire dining room and manning the cash register. I was planning to order pie and coffee after I finished my meal, but I wasn't given the opportunity. The server rushed past my table, dropping off my check on his way. I decided to ask for a piece of pie to go when I paid my bill and was glad I did. The apple-rhubarb pie was wonderful and obviously home made. It was a generous portion, but I thought the $5 cost was a bit too pricy.