“Comfy beds, good breakfast”

Best Western Sheridan Center
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Sheridan
“Comfy beds, good breakfast”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Stayed here one evening after camping in the Big Horns. The bed was quite comfortable which is always what I desire after sleeping in a bag for a week. Nice breakfast, but nothing beyond what you normally get elsewhere. The price is quite reasonable compared to other options in the area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Renee H, Sales Manager at Best Western Sheridan Center, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you for leaving a great review for us! Glad to here that you enjoyed your stay! Hope to see you again soon.

renee@sheridancenter.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I stay here once somtimes twice a month my reservations were messed up. When I called to make the reservation the lady on the phone was in such a hurry she booked me three night instead if two. When I called back the front desk person chad was very pleasant and straightened it out for me. On the way to sheridan I got a call that said my card was declined I always reserve with my personal card and then purchase the room with company credit card when I check in. Apparently thats not allowed any more. Kaylee was patient while I transferred money and paid for the room while parked along the interstate. While in sheridan they charged one night's stay to company credit card and one with personal credit card for whatever reason. When I called the front desk to straighten it out they told me that they DID not charge two different cards they put it all on the company card I paid with ....well thats not correct. Made for a stressful weekend. As far as the hotel its always clean and generally the staff is very pleasant. Hopefully next trip will go smoother.....

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Renee H, at Best Western Sheridan Center, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you for leaving us your feedback. Your experience helps us to make the appropriate adjustments to our service to make our hotel the best it can be. I would love to discuss this with you further. If you could give me a call or send me an email, I would like to see what we could do to make your next stay better!

Ocean Pines, MD, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The staff was so friendly and helpful. When their shuttle was not available at the time I needed to leave for the airport, they arranged a taxi for me at the hotel's expense. It was wonderufl service!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for leaving us a great review. Hope to see you again should you come back to the area!

Greybull
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Hotel is centraly located in Sheridan. Condition of hotel is excellent. Price for the area on a weekend and events in town was reasonable. Beds were very good, clean parking area and just an overall good working hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the great feedback! Hope you will come stay with us again should you be in the area!

Glenrock
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We visit sheridan once a month and have stayed other places but will only stay here in the future! Beds were super comfy and the breakfast was great. The stairs were not fun but this hotel still far surpasses anyplace else in sheridan! Easy check in and out, clean, and friendly staff. You won't regret staying here!

• Stayed August 2014
3 Thank Wyowoman78
Thanks for such a great review! We would love to have you back the next time you are in town!

Denver, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I always stay at the Best Western Sheridan Center, for business or pleasure, and have never been disappointed. The surprise this trip was the good food in the restaurant and the outstanding manager, Amber. I was unable to enjoy the short walk to downtown shops on this trip but always have that to look forward to. Great service! Great staff!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the great review! I am happy to hear that you have been staying with us for your frequent stays here in Sheridan. Hope to see you again soon!

Thank you again!

Superior, CO, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Could not get anyone to respond to our complaints. The TV did not work, The faucet in the shower was broke and the air conditioner was so loud you could't sleep. Calling the front desk was a joke. They said they would send someone but never did.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Gary C
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am really sorry that your concerns were not addressed. I would really like to discuss this with you further and see if we can't come up with some kind of a resolution. Please give me a call your send me an email so we can discuss this further.

Thank you again!