“Great Views and Powder!”

Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Experience one of the most iconic ski destinations in the North America! Over 4,000 vertical feet of skiing off the legendary Aerial Tram. Expanded beginner and intermediate terrain. Also a summer destination for hikers, bikers and sightseers. There are always fun concerts and events happening in Teton Village!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 24 December 2013

We were lucky I guess and we happened to be first in line after a pretty good storm came through. Plenty of powder and just amazing views from the lift. Some runs are fairly steep but if you're an experienced skier you'll have a great time here on powder days.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Ski Jackson Hole one time and there is only one thing to say. Best resort in North America in my opinion. The terrain there is second to none, in bounds you can find all the variety you could ever want. Jump out one of there access gates and there is endless more terrrain to be found. Alot of which is very easly accessed. It receives tons of snow each year, have never been there where it did not get dumped on. In the last few years tons of upgrades in Teton Village. The town of Jackson is a short drive away and is simple a great little town. Lots of all hill activties as well to make the perfect destination resort. Highly Highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

I met Anthony in his role as Spa Manager at the resort. He gave me wonderful advice on the spa packages and I then had one of the most relaxing massages of my life. He is friendly, thorough and presents a wonderful impression of the spa as a whole. What I liked best is the pleasure he seemed to take in my enjoyment of the services. Other spas I have visited can take a lesson from Anthony.

Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Jackson is an amazing mountain. Set in a real place with authentic history. They do everything well here from lifts to lessons to equipment to food and above all terrain. We come back here every year. We often try other places and always conclude that it's good but "it's not Jackson".

1  Thank NYEYEMD2000
Reviewed 30 November 2013

The lift was the coolest lift I have ever been on. It was fancy, huge, and thrilling. Though I did not ski, it was fun to look at the entire "world" from the top of the mountain. You can see the entire snake river, and why it is named as such. Plus it is a great picture taking location.