“This place was nice for someone on a budget.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Teton Village
Sleeping Indian Condominiums
Reviewed 11 January 2011

I enjoyed staying here. It was a good price for someone on a budget. I was in the area for 17 days so i needed a more economical room. If my stay would have been shorter I would have chosen something else. But having said that, the room was good, it was very clean and updated. I stayed in E 7. It had a murphy bed that pulled out beside the fireplace in the living room. I was fine with that although sleeping on a murphy bed is not the most comfortable bed to sleep on. One end of the bed slopes down and the other is up high, so either way you sleep on it, it's not the most comfortable. The only other complaint i had was the walls and ceilings were very thin. I could hear everything the family above me said and they woke up way earlier than me and i could hear their children running across the floor back and forth all morning. That's no big deal if you don't plan on staying in the room a whole lot and i suspect if you come here you're not here to stay in the room. The location was good, close to Teton Village and Moose-Wilson Rd where all the wildlife is spotted. The balcony overlooks a dirt road that leads to private residences. There are not really any views from the balcony. The wifi worked good in the room, that was a plus. Overall for the value this was a nice place to stay for this solo traveler. I would consider staying here again on my next trip out to the Tetons.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Shannon20100

Reviewed 25 July 2006

Stayed in Sleeping Indian condo's E-11 a studio unit with a murphy bed. the views were great. The living area very tight for 2 people and climbing those stairs to the third floor was a pain in the behind. Teton village was very enjoyable in the summer. Riding the tram to the top was a treat and hot air balloons and paragliders landed right outside our room in the field.

Stayed: June 2006