“Good dining in Teton village”

Westbank Grill At Four Seasons Jackson Hole
Reserve with OpenTable
Westbank Grill At Four Seasons Jackson Hole is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Diners can use the START Bus to travel to Teton Village
Description: Reflecting the historic Western heritage of Jackson Hole, Westbank Grill pairs distinctive flavours with casual elegance, creating an inviting fine dining atmosphere. A large stone fireplace, dynamic open kitchen and stunning views of Teton Village and Rendezvous Peak provide a cosy setting for breakfast and dinner. Open daily from 7am - 11am for breakfast and 6pm - 10pm for dinner. Lunch offered during the winter season only.
New York City, New York
“Good dining in Teton village”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This is a nice, expensive restaurant with attentive service and nice food options. The room is large and attractive but the presence of large family groups with small noisy children made it less than a grown up experience for us. Perhaps these groups could be contained in a certain part of the restaurant? The Ascent Lounge just down the hall was lovely and not too busy with good bar choices and a roaring fire.

• Visited March 2014

NYC
“Exceptional Dining at Four Seasons at the Mountain”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Beautiful room, very attentive service, excellent cuisine. Weekday special mixed it up. Smoked lamb was delicious, unique. Steaks are great, especially small filet. Creative sides and desserts.

Visited February 2014
Tierra Verde, Florida
“Slow, overpriced and average at best”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Food is overpriced, and everything from the sandwich bread to the omelets to the side dish vegetables are DRIPPING with butter. Because I am a vegetarian, I was limited with dinner entree options. I ordered a large appetizer (cheese charcuterie) and a vegetable side dish. The server told me he could give me a sampling of a couple different side dishes to try instead of just one. I hesitated because it seemed like a lot of food, but agreed. I couldn't come close to finishing the "entree" and realized when I got the bill why he talked me out of that $9 side dish. He charged me $27 for the "sampling." The money wasn't as much the issue as I knew I would not be able to finish an entire entree after eating a charcuterie board on my own and resented that his only concern was increasing the cost of my meal.

Breakfast buffet is small, crowded, not often replenished and $35 a person. It was so busy at times, we had to get up to refill our own water or juice because our servers went MIA. We got better service at sports bars in Jackson.

Visited March 2014
Portland, Maine, United States
“Excellent”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Had breakfast every day from the menu. Portions were perfect size and meals prepared to perfection. Service was very courteous and professional.

Visited March 2014
Sherman Oaks, CA
“Very Good Restaurant in the Four Seasons”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We ate lunch and dinner here during our recent ski trip. The food is quite good. The service was also very good. It was not as expensive as I expected it might be, since it's in the Four Seasons. It is casually elegant, but not stuffy or overly formal.

Visited February 2014