“This had everything.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
769sameer...
“Average quality accomodation”
Reviewed 7 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

The apartment living area was really tiny. The mattresses seemed like very old and therefore were not comfortable. The sofa bed mattress and bed was really uncomfortable.
Rest of the furniture in the apartment seemed pretty new and well kept. Kitchen area was good.
Better for couples. I would not recommend it for family more than 2.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
A romantic getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
9 Jun 2016
Dear Sameer,

Thank you for taking the time to review our accommodations! We love that you enjoyed the amenities of the studio such as furniture and kitchen. The queen size murphy bed was replaced this May so could have just missed your stay. The sofa sleeper bed was replaced this winter. Both mattresses are less than a year old and may just need another season to soften.

We have an array of accommodations with varying bedding and size. We'd love to have you back and are happy to help find something that would fit your group. We truly appreciate your taking the time to provide a review and hope your overall stay was a memorable one!

Jackson Hole Resort Lodging Management
VermontNe...
vermont
“This had everything.”
Reviewed 6 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

The Murphy bed was much more preferable to a pull out couch. And the kitchen was so well stocked. Every utensil and pot I needed to bake a Thanksgiving turkey, extra stuffing, 2 pies, gravy and of course a little glogg. Workers were very kind about snow removal. perfect location with great views and all the amenities nearby.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Canada
Reviewed 8 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

8 Aug 2013
Hello Kristina,

Thank you for your comments!. We really appreciate you as a valued guest and you taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your time in Jackson Hole and this Sleeping Indian condo. We also greatly appreciate you recommending Jackson Hole Resort Lodging!

I would love to extend a special return guest rate to you, Kristina should you visit in the future!

Jesica Robbins

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
6 Aug 2013
Hi Beth!

Thank you so much for your review of Sleeping Indian East 7! I hope we are able to have you stay with us again upon your next visit to Jackson Hole!

Jesica Robbins
Reservations Manager
Jackson Hole Resort Lodging
Australia
Reviewed 14 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

OK
Reviewed 14 February 2013 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing