The Snake River Hotel was a disapointing experience. It is more of a rustic motel than a $300+ hotel. Rustic is one thing, run down is another. It needs major renovation - or at least our room. Dingy with dirty rugs. The nightstand lamp did not work, the safe did not operate, the air conditioning sounded like a freight train and had to call housekeeping the next day at 4.30 pm since the beds were not made.
Check in person- was a bit unfaced by the fact we had a 4 pm meeting to attend and rooms were not ready at 3.00 pm.
Housekeeping was slow but friendly, spa desk service oriented but the valets were the best.
No place was open to eat or drink at 3pm so we had to run to another hotel to get some food while we waited for our rooms.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village