We stayed 2 nights at this awesome lodge. Close to everything but not in the middle of the crowd of Jackson. Just a short drive. Just minutes from Teton National Park. Desk staff and valet staff were help and considerate. Bed was great. View from balcony worth a million bucks!! Only a few downs - Up front $50 Resort fee, they started a $100 tab and the breakfast buffet was $20 PER person!! The food was good, but NO breakfast buffet is worth that! Over all we had a great experience.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village