We came here for a conference with most of the participants staying at the very nearby Four Seasons. We chose to stay here, mostly due to the price, and were underwhelmed by the hotel. The room itself was fine, no frills to look at, but the water pressure in the shower was barely more than a trickle, the garbage can in the room still had beer bottles from the last guests and we did not get fresh towels. The pool was nice and the hot tub was a pleasure to sit in. The location is terrific. The concierge was very nice and tried to be helpful. The bartender at the bar/restaurant in the lobby was fine, although on the first night he kept telling us that the kitchen was closing soon when there was still 30 minutes left, but we were rushed. He apologized when we pointed it out, but there was a sense that 10:00 was too late for this area. The fact that there is a $25.00 "resort" fee is annoying - I would rather the room rate be $25.00 more because there is no sense in mentioning $25.00 (for nothing) when the cost of the room is significant to begin with.
Overall, I would look for another hotel simply because of the little things.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village