We stayed at The Snake River Lodge July 21-July 26, 2013. It was an extended family trip that included 9 of us , 5 adults and 4 kids ages 12-18.The location could not have been more perfect--minutes away form Grand Teton National Park and a good 1 1/2 hrs from Yellowstone. Situated right in the middle of "the village" we were within walking distances of nearby resorts and restaurants as well as the trams that take you up to the mountains. Unfortunately the accommadations were a disappointment. The over $300/ night room was way to small and cramped for a family of 4 to stay in and the view we had from our room on the fourth floor was a cement wall. Pros--friendly staff, pretty decent food in the lobby grill, did not eat at the larger restaurant where they serve breakfast and dinner. I wish the lobby bar/grill stayed open later because those were the only places to get food and the larger restaurant closed way too early. The spa is the best kept secret, it is open to all guest and you can use it any time--not just if you have an appointmnet for one of their spa services. The pool area was beautiful. They have a great business center with free use of computers/internet.Jackson Hole was a short 20-30 min drive away and a good spot for other restaurants and shopping.Overall a beautiful part of the country to visit but would probably stay at a different hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village