My husband and I were traveling through the Grand Tetons on our way through Yellowstone. We had already booked (and paid for) two nights at the Rustic Inn and had a "freefloating" night beforehand and decided to stop at Snake River Lodge the night before. What a GREAT hotel! Everyone was very efficient and friendly. Check-in was smooooth. There were bellmen to take our suitcases up and they checked us in in a jiffy (even though we arrived before official check-in). We had a Jacuzzi suite. The room was very tastefully decorated. It had an electronic fireplace. We ordered room service and it was delicious (we asked for the special of the evening for both soup and main course rather than ordering off the menu). The next day we went to the pool and hot tub. It was gorgeous and clean, and we had the place to ourselves. Wish we had booked three days stay there. Rustic Inn didn't BEGIN to measure up to the value of this place (and it was much higher priced).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village