Pretty nice place. Teton Village is nice to stay at because you can find a lot of places to eat or shop without driving after you've had a long day of exploring the Tetons or Yellow Stone.
And it's an easy drive to the town for some great shopping.
The concierge set up my whole trip before I got there and e-mailed me my itinerary. So nice to pre-plan, and each trip she set up was fantastic. I didn't find anyone else at the lodge very friendly, but on the other hand, I didn't find anyone in Jackson Hole that was very friendly.
The Lodge itself could us a pinch of updating, but it's probably set up for winter, so in the summer it seems a bit dark. I would definitely recommend it. Get a massage while you are there. It was awesome!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village