I stayed in a double-queen room at Snake River Lodge 1/31/14 - 2/5/14 and had a great time. We were greeted by a nice plate of wine, cheese, and crackers in our room upon arrival. The ski valet service is a great feature to have and the hot-tub grotto is always relaxing after a hard day on the slopes. The kitchen in the hotel makes a great BLT, the lobby bar has decent drink selections, and the breakfast buffet did not disappoint. Every day the hotel hosts an apres ski event with lite fare offered to guests; nacho bar, wings, etc. If I had one complaint, the double-queen room is a little cramped but adequate and nicely furnished. You shouldn't be spending much time hanging out in the room anyway, hit the slopes!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village