On my last trip in October I stayed in Jackson Hole, this trip I stayed in Teton Village, and for my love of wide open spaces and the mountains, I loved this location and hotel better. Note you are not near downtown Jackson at all, so if you want to be near the little downtown area don't stay here. If you want to be near the entrance to Grand Teton park and the ski area, then this is perfect! The lodge is gorgeous and the staff was very helpful and friendly. Per other reviewers suggestions, I asked for a higher floor and enjoyed a valley view and super nice room. The bathrooms are awesome! Down side was they are building something across the street and we heard trucks and construction at all hours... you may want to ask for a room away from that. It wasn't too bad, but no way to leave your window open without the constant noise. The food at the restaurant was delicious for breakfast, and the pool is very cool. As others have mentioned, the daily resort fee is a drag - you think you are getting a great rate and then with the fee and taxes it climbs pretty fast. Still, compared to what I paid in Gardiner for a dumpy little place, this was a luxury resort! I can't wait to go back - enjoy!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Snake River Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Lodge & Spa, a Rock Hotel Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa, a Rockresort
- Snake River Hotel
- Snake River Teton Village
- Snake River Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole/Teton Village